Random images from your camera

Mickey Knox

Nothin' but trouble.
Caught the Air Care chopper arriving at my local hospital. I'm assuming they were picking up a patient for transport. My hospital sucks so bad that if you're suffering from anything worse than a papercut, they will pick you up and fly your ass about 30 miles down the road to a real hospital in Winston-Salem where you will be treated by actual medical professionals.:lulz:

SAM_3596.JPG

SAM_3598.JPG

SAM_3600.JPG

Bongo bill

Functional psycho
Caught the Air Care chopper arriving at my local hospital. I'm assuming they were picking up a patient for transport. My hospital sucks so bad that if you're suffering from anything worse than a papercut, they will pick you up and fly your ass about 30 miles down the road to a real hospital in Winston-Salem where you will be treated by actual medical professionals.:lulz:

View attachment 369720

View attachment 369717

View attachment 369724
1 good thing about that...free helicopter ride

Shitbag

Lurker
1 good thing about that...free helicopter ride
Guess again, usually that's good for another $7-10K added to your bill and depending on insurance, might not be covered.. I know someone who needed an air ambulance (granted, much different than a heli flight) but that was over $30,000 and not covered by insurance.
Nothing good is free.

Bongo bill

Functional psycho
Guess again, usually that's good for another $7-10K added to your bill and depending on insurance, might not be covered.. I know someone who needed an air ambulance (granted, much different than a heli flight) but that was over $30,000 and not covered by insurance.
Nothing good is free.
There is always one to spoil the fun lol