Random images from your camera

PinkE

I still believe in you humans
Ty doll for taking care of him, I wonder how he broke his leg dammit? As you know I have a soft spot for all other living things and I would do the exact same thing in a heartbeat a couple of yers ago I nursed an oppusm back to health her back end was all wobbly I kept her in my garage till she was 100% better!!
Our town is overrun with them. Most people hate them, but they're precious. They get hit by cars constantly. I guessing one got his leg? He doesn't let that stop him.

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Our town is overrun with them. Most people hate them, but they're precious. They get hit by cars constantly. I guessing one got his leg? He doesn't let that stop him.
Thats the problem with most fucking humans they just can't or don't want to learn how to co-exist with wildlife!! My town is over run with squats I'd love to bowl them fucks down in my car!!!

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Looks like the squirrel I used to have ?
I had 2 red fox squirrels in my family both orphans that I raised up and kept them tried to re-realist them but they wouldn't have it!! They just kept running back to me chattering all the way I had an outdoor nest box the whole 10 yards for a succesful release so I said fuck it and kept them both Rappy my male lived for 12 years and Saloli my girl lived for 14 years:)