Random images from your camera

PinkEye

His Sunflower
Ty doll for taking care of him, I wonder how he broke his leg dammit? As you know I have a soft spot for all other living things and I would do the exact same thing in a heartbeat a couple of yers ago I nursed an oppusm back to health her back end was all wobbly I kept her in my garage till she was 100% better!!
Our town is overrun with them. Most people hate them, but they're precious. They get hit by cars constantly. I guessing one got his leg? He doesn't let that stop him.

Janine

Dagotee!
Our town is overrun with them. Most people hate them, but they're precious. They get hit by cars constantly. I guessing one got his leg? He doesn't let that stop him.
Thats the problem with most fucking humans they just can't or don't want to learn how to co-exist with wildlife!! My town is over run with squats I'd love to bowl them fucks down in my car!!!

Janine

Dagotee!
Looks like the squirrel I used to have 😍
I had 2 red fox squirrels in my family both orphans that I raised up and kept them tried to re-realist them but they wouldn't have it!! They just kept running back to me chattering all the way I had an outdoor nest box the whole 10 yards for a succesful release so I said fuck it and kept them both Rappy my male lived for 12 years and Saloli my girl lived for 14 years:)