Random images from your camera

Twisted.Gemini

Happily not givin a fuck
Sad to hear...gore is one thing but cruelty to animals and kids is a fucking death sentence from me. Had a neighbour in Canberra in the ACT here in oz who thought it would be fun to mix fluorescent glass into minced meat and feed it to my dachshund because he thought it wasn’t a real dog. Suffice to say the beating I gave the little 24YO shite was testimony to my anger at the time...broke both his forearms and was looking out of his left eye for a month. His parents cited mental instability and police were very helpful in having him fucked off to a little room for a while...seems they agreed with me in he fell over the fence and hit his head on the concrete...seeing as I yanked him over it. Buster survived and the cost was billed to the turds parents. Never spoke to them again funny enough😁

again sad for your loss of your feline friend. Great looking cat
Damn sad to hear.. I would have done the same for Lucy lol.

awesome m8. nice looking yard. guess you got lucky to find a place with a roomy yard.
Well i left the house to the girl i.m with i dont really like the one we are in now but she's ok with it. But every house we looked at had have a shed that i could use if the shed was no good we walked. And we walked on my word more than once this shed is doable the yards are great for the kids and dogs keeping the yards in good nick is easy i dont mind a beer or 3 when doing the gardening and the new girl wants the same as me. Tbh couldn't be happier with new life but i miss not being with the daughter everyday but it had to happen.
tmp_23846-20191104_0820385680736032041805595.jpg

Rex seems happy. Little shit machine that he is lol.

mrln

fuck the govt...
Well i left the house to the girl i.m with i dont really like the one we are in now but she's ok with it. But every house we looked at had have a shed that i could use if the shed was no good we walked. And we walked on my word more than once this shed is doable the yards are great for the kids and dogs keeping the yards in good nick is easy i dont mind a beer or 3 when doing the gardening and the new girl wants the same as me. Tbh couldn't be happier with new life but i miss not being with the daughter everyday but it had to happen.
View attachment 388858

Rex seems happy. Little shit machine that he is lol.
well it sounds like sacrafices were made for happiness,and thats what counts. and it makes her visits all the more better then and something to look forward too as well. as long as your happier than before bro,thats what matters. :tu: :beer: