Random images from your camera

LjDes

Rookie
One weekend I took her to the upper Canada bird sanctuary. It was good to get out of the city, the fresh air was desperately needed. the forest shade cancelled out the suns intensity making our little expedition very comfortable. Black capped chickadees, flew near to us looking for sunflower seed handouts. ( conscientious nature lovers have seeds lol ) I wanted to shoot Carole feeding one, but without seeds it was impossible. We decided to try and trick the birds by using small pieces of tree bark. It worked! It worked good enough to get off a couple shots before it, and the rest flew off in search of legit nature people lol
FB_IMG_1575493274279.jpg

LjDes

Rookie
I took this while cycling through Long Sault Parkway.
Back in the mid fifties, Canada and the US started construction on the Moses-Saunders Power Dam. It was to be a hydro powered electric generating station.
in order for it to work as specified, more water was needed so a dam was built. The required amount of water was going to back flood property and displace residents as it did. At any rate, all that water you see, used to be terra firma. The pickup truck out there, is on a flooded section of road which once connected boonie land to the city.

Pretty cool shot lol BASS BOAT!?! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING BASS BOAT. JAJAJAJAJA ☺
FB_IMG_1575497272716.jpg