Random images from your camera

LjDes

Well Known Member
Does the tire have too much air pressure? Looks weird. Like short before 'exploding'.
What's even more messed up @McM, there's another one just like it on the other side lol.
Does the tire have too much air pressure? Looks weird. Like short before 'exploding'.
Yeah it's weird alright @McM lol The Frenchman who owns the car went ahead and put another one just like it on the other side Fer fuck sakes lol Get this, that car along with a bunch of other shinny ones, were all parked out front in celebration of the grand opening / relocation of a tire/car repair shop I should know the name of lol. While delivering auto parts for LKQ, I frequently made trips to their old location with parts. They were pretty nice people to do business with. I miss that job sometimes, met a lotta good souls doing it

LjDes

Well Known Member
Here's another one @McM. This super bee, belongs to Roddy Johnson. He's a confirmed Mopar freak and former customer of ours. He lives on the way to where that car with the swollen tire was parked.
FB_IMG_1575496518113.jpg

LjDes

Well Known Member
How does someone get the position of works manager when they can't even spell a 2 letter word correctly? .. the dumb cunt!
View attachment 404449
I do believe that it's called politics. A good bullshitter will not only occupy a position he or she knows nothing about, but will ride your coattails and steal your thunder at every opportunity. He will project god like capabilities, and upper management will believe every word as there will be nobody to challenge his sincerity.
Then one day his wife will make a telephone call looking for him. Karma will be the one who picks up, death will provide the words.

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
I do believe that it's called politics. A good bullshitter will not only occupy a position he or she knows nothing about, but will ride your coattails and steal your thunder at every opportunity. He will project god like capabilities, and upper management will believe every word as there will be nobody to challenge his sincerity.
Then one day his wife will make a telephone call looking for him. Karma will be the one who picks up, death will provide the words.
So right . Success is dependent on how much of a talented bullshitter someone is .

Valadezta

NewbieX
That room u think is a room is my garage lmao when you purchase a home the generally come equipped with a garage. In the garage you store seasonal decorations and bikes etc. Perhaps you should invest in a career so you too can afford a house with garage and clutter to fill it up and then you as well can be an uppity cunt like moi
Your eyebrows look stamped on just stop it
Your hair isnt real it looks like cheap nylon

Dollydeath

Uppity cunt
That room u think is a room is my garage lmao when you purchase a home the generally come equipped with a garage. In the garage you store seasonal decorations and bikes etc. Perhaps you should invest in a career so you too can afford a house with garage and clutter to fill it up and then you as well can be an uppity cunt like moi
Please ask someone to teach you how to use the quote option.

But woman, proud woman,
Dress'd in a little brief authority,
Most ignorant of what she's most assur'd—
Her glassy essence—like an angry ape