Random images from your camera

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
Hes my wee favourite, i love this boy...

He is just too cool.. I always had large dogs growing up. A lot of hunting dogs mostly, but now I've started to really appreciate the things a smaller dog offers! They are great companions, notice and warn you of everything a big dog does, is far more practical in city or small homes. They are just so much fun!! Too many good things to say about a smaller dog.
What kind of dog is this one?

He is just too cool.. I always had large dogs growing up. A lot of hunting dogs mostly, but now I've started to really appreciate the things a smaller dog offers! They are great companions, notice and warn you of everything a big dog does, is far more practical in city or small homes. They are just so much fun!! Too many good things to say about a smaller dog.
What kind of dog is this one?
tmp_15218-IMG_03823896927936524077859.jpg

Like as soon as you open a door they think they goin too.

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
Is this a requirement to work for the army or on sites that are on their property?
Just remember I had one sub-contract for the US army as well, in Nuremberg in '92, we demolished a small school in a quarter where the GI's and their families were living.
Yep, a requirement needed to work on any Army Corps or Naval job. The onsite management team must have a dedicated superintendent and a dedicated quality control manager (making sure all submittals are in accordance with Specifications) and the workmanship is up to Standards. Such a pain in the ass class but a gold star for a resume. 👍🏻