Random images from your camera (7 Viewers)

Denim Chicken

Woefully beefless
1276F385-B341-41DE-9653-861230CFA8BC.jpeg

Bill M

The Murricane
why I don't like taking my vehicle to quick lube places for an oil change, you get some hamster brain who doesn't understand what "hand tight" means when putting on a filter and then taking it off for the next oil change is a pain in the ass

a (18).jpg

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
why I don't like taking my vehicle to quick lube places for an oil change, you get some hamster brain who doesn't understand what "hand tight" means when putting on a filter and then taking it off for the next oil change is a pain in the ass

View attachment 451722
I had one that had to be pulled off a strip at a time, and then remove the top of the filter with a hammer and vice grips.

Bill M

The Murricane
You never use it. THEY are new. Gloves never used
aren't you the little detective

but yes they were new since I had just bought them, that said they probably aren't that dirty even after a couple of years since a) this is just the "emergency" toolbag I keep in the truck and not used very often (think I've pulled it out three times in two years) so everything looks newish, b) its also a fairly new truck so not much to go wrong, c) if something does go wrong thats what warranty is for

Bill M

The Murricane
gas plant/production field I worked as a co-op student

one of the beaver culling spots
a (7).JPG

drilled in the early 1950s and still producing
a (8).JPG

no idea what they're doing with this well but it looks like either a service rig is needed or its a half-assed abandonment
a (9).JPG

one of the newer batteries, primary separator is the tall vessel straight ahead, building to the right is the actual battery, silver building to the left is where the produced water is injected back into the formation
a (10).JPG

Dolly

Uppity cunt
"not recommended for travel".....ya ya ya great advice, happens to be the quickest route from one of my favorite campsites to the closest liquor store

View attachment 451745
I like how they let you decide tho. Here (Wales) bit of snow or subsidence on some of the mountain roads. Nope, closed. But in all honesty totally driveable. Especially when you know most local people have Landys or some form of 4wd. Its just tourists that attempt the mountain roads in their Fiat Panda.

Bill M

The Murricane
I like how they let you decide tho. Here (Wales) bit of snow or subsidence on some of the mountain roads. Nope, closed. But in all honesty totally driveable. Especially when you know most local people have Landys or some form of 4wd. Its just tourists that attempt the mountain roads in their Fiat Panda.
We have a few roads/highways in the province that are gated off from early December to mid-June but its largely for wildlife management. If the road hasn't been gated the authorities will largely leave it up to the individual's discretion whether to travel or not. That said there are usually a few times every winter when there's enough snow they'll shut down the major north/south and east/west highways till they can be cleared.

Users who are viewing this thread