We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Rape and Murder

Discussion in 'Murder & Genocide Images' started by DeathsDoor, May 20, 2016.

1. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

Indonesia: The 18-year-old teenage girl was found dead with her body covered with blood and her genital was stuffed with a hoe.
    trad11000.jpg
    The victim, Enno Fariah (18), were found by her 3 friends on May 13 morning. According to her friends, she was absent from work for 3 days and they find something amiss. Therefore, they decided to go and visit her but later found out that her house door is locked. They knocked but no one respond.

Feeling suspicious and anxious, they break down the door and found Fariah’s lying motionlessly. Her body was covered with pillows and cloth, with a hoe in her genital.

According to the relevant authorities, the hoe was stuffed deep into the victim’s genital, around 60cm deep. Police found semen, which proved that the girl was raped before the hoe was stuffed into her.
    2.png
    The hoe stuffed into Enno’s genital that killed her

The local Police captured 3 suspects, where one of them is victim’s boyfriend. After the investigation, it was suggested that Enno’s boyfriend has the motive to kill her, due to her rejecting him to have sex. Her boyfriend by the name Rahmat Alim (15).
    3.jpeg
    Rahmat Alim, Enno’s boyfriend

They know each other for a month, and decided to meet up in the house on Thursday night. When Rahmat asked her for sex, she rejected immediately. He then left the house furiously and came back with another two men for their help.

They barged into the house and hold Enno down. They couldn't find any knives in the kitchen, hence they grabbed the hoe which is located not far from victim’s room and hit her face! She was half conscious, and raped by 3 of them, before being stuffed with a hoe as deep as 60cm.
    fi.jpg
    11.jpg image.jpg 1.jpg

• Like Like x 25
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. msr

msr Here pikey pikey, swallow mah cawk.

Fuuuuccccckkkkk.

• Agree Agree x 11
  3. ememememe

ememememe Rookie

oh hell now, this is fucking brutal... hope they get some good p(anal) justice in the prison.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Liver1

Liver1 Veteran of GG

There are some f*cking weirdo's in this world, i really hope someone shoves a hoe twice as far up their rectal passages, (the metal end first)

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  5. killermfkaty

killermfkaty HELLBILLY

Not the type of 'hoe' I was hoping for, knew it was a long shot though.

But, DAAAAAMN!!!
    That had to have been in her throat!

• Agree Agree x 7
    • LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get the sand out of your vagina Get the sand out of your vagina x 1
  6. jimbob

jimbob Yorkshire born n bred

poor fucker

• Agree Agree x 7
  7. OneSickOne

OneSickOne Kinky as a twisted chain

Man I hope she was dead before that was rammed all the way past her diaphragm.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • LOL LOL x 1
  8. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that?

She sure didn't deserve to die for saying no to that fuckin lame, :spit: nogame having loser.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Silo

Silo " CHUTZ-PAH "

The killing and suffering is just not enough for theses twisted fucks ehy? I mean why? Really why? You got what you wanted but that wasn't enough. I fucking pray man, if there really is a higher power that these faggets suffered to the max. Why? I mean why isn't that enough?

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 6
  10. maven

maven Southern Charm

what a vile, depraved piece of shit he is. i would love to shove a hoe up his asshole until it came out the top of his head. the expression on that poor girls face leads me to believe she was alive when he did that to her.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 5
  11. keymon231

keymon231 Professional Beaver Inspector

With small penis..... comes big rage.

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

By the look on her face I'd say no she wasn't. :eek: Can't believe the handle was in her chest.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  13. _Xtina_

_Xtina_ Poster girl

Looks like she was a real sweet girl, a good girl, too.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  14. McM

McM Krautnigger

Ah, a slut is specified after a gardening device.
    Learned something new again.

• LOL LOL x 7
  15. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

Over kill and enjoyment from the torture, psychopaths.

Excellent post DD

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. not_a_robot

not_a_robot Quietly watching from the corner

Looks like they are facing the firing squad in the pic above! The guards seem heavily armed for any other reason and the crims are wearing masks, thats usual for firing squad.

I could be wrong though!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Staggerg

Staggerg Well Known Member

Fucking scumbags

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Hazelnuts

Hazelnuts Well Known Member

Holy shit you can still see how horrified she was on her face.

• Agree Agree x 7
  19. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that?

I cannot even imagine how much terror and pain she suffered . Fuck , look at that photo.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  20. OneSickOne

OneSickOne Kinky as a twisted chain

I have to agree

• Like Like x 2