Rape case against the WikiLeaks chief ‘weak’ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Details in a police file of the rape case against Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, reveal a series of apparent contradictions and inconsistencies in the evidence against him.

The report by police in Sweden contains interview summaries and transcripts from two women who claim that Mr Assange sexually assaulted them during a 10-day period in Stockholm in August last year. The report also contains interviews with nine witnesses as well as with Mr Assange.

According to the report, one of the women, who accused Mr Assange of rape, joked after having unprotected sex with him that he should pay the child support if she got pregnant, and that they should name their child “Afghanistan”. This is thought to be a reference to leaks about the US’s war effort in Afghanistan made public by WikiLeaks.

The report also shows apparent evidence that after Mr Assange had allegedly raped the other woman, she had been reluctant for him to leave her bedsit. Mr Assange continued to stay in her room for several more days. The extradition case against him will resume in London on Monday.

He faces four accusations of sexual criminal behaviour – one of “sexual coercion” and two misconduct charges for unwanted advances by a woman, known as Miss A, and one of “minor rape” by Miss W. They arise from a trip to Stockholm where Mr Assange was giving a public lecture. The papers show he had separate sexual encounters with both women, who went to the police together a week later.

The case against Mr Assange was dropped by a first prosecutor due to a lack of evidence, but was later revived – evidence, say his supporters, of a wider conspiracy against him.

According to the Swedish prosecution, Miss A complained that Mr Assange prevented her applying a condom while they had intercourse. Other reports have suggested she said she did not feel safe with him, and that he refused to move out of her flat.

But the police report tells a more complex story, with Miss A apparently ordering Mr Assange to wear a condom, which he then did.

The next day, after giving his lecture, Mr Assange began a short affair with Miss W, a part-time curator and student, who had joined a lunch being held for Mr Assange by Miss A and friends from Stockholm’s young Left political elite.

Miss W took Mr Assange to a film at the art cinema where she worked. Two days later, Mr Assange stayed overnight at Miss W’s flat in Enkoping, 35 miles from Stockholm, where they had sex with a condom.

The next morning, according to the police report, Mr Assange had unprotected sexual intercourse with her. After, they joked about pregnancy.

That day Mr Assange returned to Miss A’s flat in Sweden. Miss A says that after further sexual advances, she asked Mr Assange to leave.

However, one witness recalls earlier offering Mr Assange alternative accommodation, but that Miss A rejected the offer.

The files suggest that Miss A had already told friends she did not feel threatened or unsafe with Mr Assange.

Mr Assange faces extradition to Sweden on a European Arrest Warrant. He has not been charged but is wanted for further questioning.

Mark Stephens, Mr Assange’s lawyer, said yesterday: “This is the third time people have sought to prejudice the outcome of Julian Assange’s case by leaking information.”

Kirsty Brimelow, a barrister asked by Mr Stephens to independently review the evidence against Mr Assange, said: “I do not consider that the evidence would reach the charge threshold in this country; let alone sustain a prosecution.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...pe-case-against-the-WikiLeaks-chief-weak.html

I've been searching for the '100 page fax' thats been leaked to the internet and all I can find are broken condom pic and press pics of the ladies.
The material contains Swedish police interviews with Assange and his accusers, Sofia Wilen and Anna Ardin, as well other witnesses. Some interviews contain potentially embarrassing details about Assange and his sex life, down to what happened during intercourse with the women
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10703996

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I cant read that but here's an artists impression

images (1).jpg

wino

DILLIGAF
n' the CIA, the corpral who is the leak . . .. . . . not dead yet ?

Or still on the water board ?

re the fax - boring details and none scandalous so far.

Much more to read but here's my spin:
sofia_wilen_anna_ardin.jpg

Sofia (left) had a celebrity crush on Julian and attended the function he was speaking at. She asked Anna, (right) the press secretary for the org. that invited him, to introduce them. Sofia and Julian met and after a party went back to her home. They had sex that night and again the next morning (second time w/o condom). She told friends the next day and they told her she had been assaulted and should go to police. She says in her complaint that Julian did not pay for anything and bossed her to cook breakfast. After he left she washed everything because his sperm was on her sheets and it was gross.

It seems to me that after she found out that he was having sex with Anna (who he said was lesbian) the celebrity-Julian turned into nerd/cheap bossy asshole and her friends were right..she must've been raped.

Havent read Anna's complaint yet.

Sofia also stated that was the first time she had ever had sex without a condom and was worried about pregnancy and (as a joke) told Julian he should pay off her student loans.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
how was she assualted if she let him fuck her twice before complaining.

she had been reluctant for him to leave her bedsit.

classic example of a chick who thinks sex actually means something, after getting picked up and fucked in a one night stand. Welcome to male reality bitch.

how was she assualted if she let him fuck her twice before complaining.

I think it was because he didn't wear a condom when she asked him to, and that he denied currently having sex with Anna.

edit* could have given her a disease, could have gotten her pregnant.

classic example of a chick who thinks sex actually means something, after getting picked up and fucked in a one night stand.

I suppose that's possible but not really typical behaviour for Scandinavia. One night is one night.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
the fact remains, she spread her legs twice, willingly, and waited days before saying anything, after it became apparent he was fucking another broad. This whole case will go nowhere. I'm sure these two made plenty from tabloid press and got 15 minutes of fame. Case closed.

the fact remains, she spread her legs twice, willingly, and waited days before saying anything, after it became apparent he was fucking another broad. This whole case will go nowhere. I'm sure these two made plenty from tabloid press and got 15 minutes of fame. Case closed.
It seems to be more common nowadays for females to cry rape, in everyday life and when girls fuck celebs. Happens at my work alot, girls get drunk, fuck a guy, regret it the next day...cry rape. Dives me crazy! It's in the news all the time here aswell football/soccer players being accused of rape ( not all are innocent of course) but again most of the time its girls who fuck a celeb and cry rape the next day after they regret it,feel used, feel guilty et cetera et cetera. I think it was clear to most that the authorities main concern for detaining him was not for rape.

agreed and agreed. Rape imo is violent but then you get lawyers and, ugh.

Back