Rape Suspect Lynched By Mob

tonigh CBC televison airs the controversial documentary India's Daughter about this SOME OTHER STUDENTS rape.....
India haAS BAnned its showing and are blocking youtube streams of it

*the full documentary can be watched at vimeo,com

Last edited:

MawlinRogue

Prodigal Son
Great Post!! The alleged rapist was an immigrant from Bangladesh and was staying in Dimapur, Nagaland for over 8 years. If he really did rape the local woman then he deserved his fate.

MawlinRogue

Prodigal Son
tonight CBC televison airs the controversial documentary India's Daughter about this rape.....
India has banned its showing and are blocking youtube streams of it

*the full documentary can be watched at vimeo,com
Dude, the documentary by the British filmmaker is the rape that occured in New Delhi on 16 Dec 2012. Poor girl was raped inside a moving bus at night by 4-6 guys and had her guts ripped off through her vagina. RIP Jyoti Singh

DAN the MAN

sometimes it feels wrong to press the like button
Dude, the documentary by the British filmmaker is the rape that occured in New Delhi on 16 Dec 2012. Poor girl was raped inside a moving bus at night by 4-6 guys and had her guts ripped off through her vagina. RIP Jyoti Singh
this is the thing i was talking about when i made my garbled mess of a sentence
they should do this to the guy who said that the student him and a group of others gang raped should of stayed quite and let them get on with it and not put up a struggle
there are rumors that the girl was blackmailing him... he didnt do what she wanted so she said he raped her..... but not sure how true these rumors are so until then who cares

DeadZone

Don't let fear decide your fate

Well that settles it, I'm switching to vodafone!

What a surreal scene, I can't imagine what a harrowing experience that must have been being taken from your prison cell out into the streets in your birthday suit in front of all those people.

His expression says it all.

Remember kids, rape is bad! Mmkay!

DR.highD

Rookie
yeah saw 2 different clips of it 2day... both shit... with all the fucking people with their phones out in the pictures you think some fucker would have the full video in HD.

Alice Ayres

Rascal Slut
i'm starting to think that a necro site has recently shut down with the recent influx of these necro loving comments. or maybe i just never noticed before...

back on topic: the guy deserved community justice.