Rapper gets gold chains surgically implanted into his scalp (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
This 23-year-old Mexican goldilocks claims he’s the “first rapper … in human history” to rock an assortment of gold chains as “hair” — hanging from hooks he had surgically implanted into his scalp. “I have it as a hook that is implanted in my head and that hook has hooks and they are all hooked in my skull, under my skin,” Sur said in another viral clip. “This is my hair. Golden hair. The first rapper to have gold hair implanted in human history.”

Capture.JPG

88dcf2049091be59353f4fa798ca67805953d6cf.gifv

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
This 23-year-old Mexican goldilocks claims he’s the “first rapper … in human history” to rock an assortment of gold chains as “hair” — hanging from hooks he had surgically implanted into his scalp. “I have it as a hook that is implanted in my head and that hook has hooks and they are all hooked in my skull, under my skin,” Sur said in another viral clip. “This is my hair. Golden hair. The first rapper to have gold hair implanted in human history.”

View attachment 540591

SIA looking dickhead 😂😂

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 540591

No! He has Hooks Implanted into His Fkn Head! Not the Chains,The Chains hang from the Implanted Hooks! Just 4 Clarification! It's Fkn Stupid in My Opinion! But Original;And some may think it's Cool! I'am not one of them!
Fkn Hook Head! Lmao...SP

Back