Rapper gets gold chains surgically implanted into his scalp (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ogre Lord

Fresh Meat
This 23-year-old Mexican goldilocks claims he’s the “first rapper … in human history” to rock an assortment of gold chains as “hair” — hanging from hooks he had surgically implanted into his scalp. “I have it as a hook that is implanted in my head and that hook has hooks and they are all hooked in my skull, under my skin,” Sur said in another viral clip. “This is my hair. Golden hair. The first rapper to have gold hair implanted in human history.”

View attachment 540591

88dcf2049091be59353f4fa798ca67805953d6cf.gifv
Oy

this is what happens when you let idiots do what they want.--'
He is far from the big German king with their golden crown and their one meter sword

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
This 23-year-old Mexican goldilocks claims he’s the “first rapper … in human history” to rock an assortment of gold chains as “hair” — hanging from hooks he had surgically implanted into his scalp. “I have it as a hook that is implanted in my head and that hook has hooks and they are all hooked in my skull, under my skin,” Sur said in another viral clip. “This is my hair. Golden hair. The first rapper to have gold hair implanted in human history.”

View attachment 540591

Pinhead was cool he’s a fucking idiot.

corn1106

Lurker

View attachment 540591

Let’s see if it’s billet proof

mrln

silent ghost
I hope that lizard isn't real. The guys a dense spastic
of course its real.
the fucking idiot has hooks for hooks, for hooks implanted in his head.
he wants to be the first in human history to do that,with the golden locks. but i will tell you this. he is the first retarded mexican rapper in history!

Kesselring

卐 SIEG HEIL STALIN 卐
This user was banned

View attachment 540591

his head is just a narcomoneysafe

Jon N.

Forum Veteran

View attachment 540591

I bet that doesn't last long, before he sees gold hunters out for his head.

Back