RARE: Images/VideoLinks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
Ok, I watched some of it. The chicks dancing were ok.
Now, ya wanna see something that'll REALLY turn your stomach?
The beginning isn't so bad with Family Guy's history lesson, but it gets far far worse! Have a puke bag ready.. :vomit:

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Ok, I watched some of it. The chicks dancing were ok.
Now, ya wanna see something that'll REALLY turn your stomach?
The beginning isn't so bad with Family Guy's history lesson, but it gets far far worse! Have a puke bag ready.. :vomit:

Gay as fuck...They were playing hide the sausage together for sure..

james west

don't sweat the small stuff
very rare
images

SAFPA

Lil Sad Angel
Howdy Pa58! Haven't seen ya in awhile. You doin ok hon? How 'bout this weather, huh! Strange winter in our parts! Ok, just wanted to say hi to ya. See ya! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒน
I have been sicker than Hell, this is the first day I actually feel somewhat human. The flu could really knock the Shit out of ya!! ๐Ÿ˜ต Thank you for the kind words. This is the craziest winter weather I ever saw in NEPA, Yikes!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
I have been sicker than Hell, this is the first day I actually feel somewhat human. The flu could really knock the Shit out of ya!! ๐Ÿ˜ต Thank you for the kind words. This is the craziest winter weather I ever saw in NEPA, Yikes!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Glad to see ya up an about again Pa58!! You ain't lettin no little snot of a illness keep you out of it!! Atta way to go!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•

thydevourer

silence da memories
Back