Rather large explosion rocks Beirut (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

HG

95T exp
Time stamp seems to indicate I was in before you, bitch
oh, i agree with the posting times, its your laziness i dont appreciate..."click this link, scroll down and look" - fuck that - download the pics and let the board view in real time - lazy sausage fingers...

HG

95T exp
@Smokinrav - did your thumb land on this picture on the right?...

BB17BiQe.img.jpg

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I bet 2750 tonnes of fertiliser is cheap compared to one hell fire missile or cruise missile. Or the moab. I doubt the military have anything to drop a bomb weighing that much but still surely they can shrink it down and still get impressive results for a fraction of the cost of regular munitions.

Guipago

Forum Veteran

As with most things the simple explanations are usually right, Pappa's vid nails it, some numbnuts starts a fire from a smoke break or gas torch, gas produced from the fire caused by the fire creates the concussion force for the rest of the ammonia nitrate to go boom in a big way, both these incidents start with a fire then shit happens.

KingElvis

Retired
As with most things the simple explanations are usually right, Pappa's vid nails it, some numbnuts starts a fire from a smoke break or gas torch, gas produced from the fire caused by the fire creates the concussion force for the rest of the ammonia nitrate to go boom in a big way, both these incidents start with a fire then shit happens.
That's what the shadow government wants you to believe.

Back