Serious Ray Liotta has died in his sleep! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Damn, everyone of the old days is passing on. How did we get here.
I still feel like last year I was only 16 ... somehow.
I'm 34 since 6 days ago, every year flies by faster and faster ... daily grind, very little out of the everyday monotony of sleep, eat, work, get drunk to forget, rinse and repeat.
A generation is coming to an end, people in their 30's 40's are on the tail end of said generation. Life goes on, with or without us.
I've already accepted that I'll most certainly die before I reach 50.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I'm 34 since 6 days ago, every year flies by faster and faster ... daily grind, very little out of the everyday monotony of sleep, eat, work, get drunk to forget, rinse and repeat.
A generation is coming to an end, people in their 30's 40's are on the tail end of said generation. Life goes on, with or without us.
You're going to be fifty in about five minutes.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Damn! There goes another one! He played Great Roles as a Gangster! Very Strong Forceful Roles! We All hv a Date with the Reaper Peeps! I'm gonna Stone the Fuck once I get in front of Him! Fuck -U Mr Reaper...Snapkick to the Sac!!!
Lmfao,🤣😂🤣...SP
How many believe it was Drug/Alcohol related...Possibly Both? Or R Ya thinking His Health? I'll say Overdose or B'cuz of Abuse...B'Cuz that's Cool! Way better than Suffering of Illness then Dying...And B'cuz I'm a Dick!
Lol,🤣...SP

Last edited:

hornet555

Rookie
I thought that too, but damm I'm now 60.
Still at least I can't die young now😅

cheesealternative

Fresh Meat
No matter how you perceive it, you lived a good life, it has its up and downs and time moves forward even though you want it to go slow but you will always be remembered through your actions and interactions with others. I don’t know if you are going to die by age 50
But make what you have left worth it go out see a movie go do something wild or crazy or maybe go kill someone and post it on goregrish ;), the point. Is enjoy your time, don’t focus on the future. You can’t change the future you can only change now. Yesterday is the past tomorrow is the future and today is a gift, that is why they call it the present.

nostrils

Forum Veteran
Cheer up chunky

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Rest Easy Ray 🌹 Best Quote In Goodfellas

See, your murderers come with smiles, they come as your friends, the people who've cared for you all of your life. And they always seem to come at a time that you're at your weakest and most in need of their help.

Back