Really savage kill

skinnycat

NewbieX
It looks like they've cut the skin off his face, gouged his eyes out, cut his hands and feet off and then they are slashing his throat with a stanley. This is probably the most savage murder I've seen in a long time. What is wrong with these people? I wish I knew what they were saying.

GamesCooky

Lurker
It looks like they've cut the skin off his face, gouged his eyes out, cut his hands and feet off and then they are slashing his throat with a stanley. This is probably the most savage murder I've seen in a long time. What is wrong with these people? I wish I knew what they were saying.
It is most likely drug cartels. They flay the skin off victims as a tactic to spread fear. Which is probably why this recording exists in the first place. The goal is to give the victim the slowest death in the most brutal way. Serves as a warning.

OP
DXMVRU

DXMVRU

Mentally shutdown
This is happened in Mexico. It's all i know 🙁

guyme91 📦🔒

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They could use a sharp machete to take his head off quickly, but I don't think they are going for quick. They are prolonging this to make him suffer as much as they can.