disaster Recent Drone Footage of What Bahkmut, Ukraine Looks Like (2023) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Bahkmut, Ukraine

After shelling the crap out of remaining buildings, which had already had the crap shelled out of them, and any Ukrainian defenders left in the city (many of whom evacuated) Russia proclaimed that Bahkmut had been liberated. Currently there are about 100 civilians (out of a pre-war pop of 80,000) still living there, somewhere in the rubble.

Vid:

*Just a note for folks on the drones: drones by DJI and others usually have 3 speeds; Cinema, Normal and Sport. This footage is a bit jerky because the flyer is on Sport mode. Cinematic would have resulted in that nice smooth video that you've seen of landscapes and oceans and cities, while Normal would have been just a bit faster (the flyer has to be more careful with how quickly he/she toggles for forward, turns, descents, etc). Sport mode is great for things like flying low to a body of water towards a subject or following something that's moving fast - but camera (called a gimbal) movement gets more sensitive. Sports mode is also good for saving battery life or avoiding getting shot down.

Last edited:

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
It’s like a bully stealing a smaller kid’s phone. But before they claim the bounty, they smash it to pieces and smear it in dog shit first.

Punisher_1

This user was banned
It ceased being a city long ago when everyone fled and all the infrastructure was decimated.
This is why they call Russians Orcs
Russia is trash and simply they have proven time and time again they are horrible people.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Our news services are rabidly pro Ukraine and i have no idea why. The press have been telling us that Russia is doomed, running out of shells and material etc for months now. Yet we see this... no Ukrainian forces in evidence, just destruction and retreat. Russia is so much bigger and so much stronger than Zelenski, despite his mufti... madness.

Russia did not want Ukraine joining NATO and had been very clear about that.

How would the US have reacted if Mexico had joined the Warsaw Pact?

(Disclaimer: I've got a bear in this fight...)

grotesque-bear.jpg

Hasso

Rookie
Our news services are rabidly pro Ukraine and i have no idea why. The press have been telling us that Russia is doomed, running out of shells and material etc for months now. Yet we see this... no Ukrainian forces in evidence, just destruction and retreat. Russia is so much bigger and so much stronger than Zelenski, despite his mufti... madness.

Russia did not want Ukraine joining NATO and had been very clear about that.

How would the US have reacted if Mexico had joined the Warsaw Pact?

(Disclaimer: I've got a bear in this fight...)

grotesque-bear.jpg
Well said!

Back