Infections their facility
I've made my choice
666!

Jesus is pain
Jesus is gore
Jesus is the blood that is spilled in war
He's everything
He's all things dead
He's pulling down the trigger pointed at your head!
The fear your shoulded to the front
Revelation, Revolution,
I see through your cracked illusion!

The war on terror just drags along
My holy god it's growing strong
It's propaganda shouts despair
And sends this virus everywhere

Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war
Religion is rape
Religion is obscene
Religion is a whore

There is no fucking Jesus Christ
There never was a sacrifice
No man upon the crucifix
Beware the call for purity
I've made my choice
666!
upload_2019-4-20_13-4-47.png

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
There's more to religion than the religion's themselves.. the established religion's and most canonical documents of any faith are fairly obviously... Tampered, used to subdue, suppress, provide peace (as and when needed, vise versa likewise), basically control. Sure, I get the "science doh bro" argument, from.. mostly non scientific teens.. or edgers. But to deny any mention of spirituality or any abstract thoughts about origins, meanings, patterns, etc is pretty pathetic aswell.. whether you go with science or religion for the most part, you don't have a clue what you're talking about and basically just reciting whichever lines suit the argument for you. Quantum physics is probably the best means of answering "philosophical conundrums and metaphysical mystery's". But still :/ no.. no god, sure... But an unknowable something? Well there's no real way to prove or disprove that.. books are easier to pick apart than whatever primal instinct keeps faith in the world's populations (so many aren't religious, despise religions.. yet still believe in that "something") whether it all be psychic mumbo jumbo from minds we haven't yet really grasped or perhaps something grander? Psychology, neuroscience and quantum physics will hopefully keep on answering questions, but they'll never answer "the question".
Or in short
Religions are poisonous
Spirituality isn't something to be entirely dismissed because of that though.. original source will always be unknowable and transcendental as a notion, no god and no scientist can take that away

Brainfart

Gotta find my happy place
I find people that need religion are the same as the other 95 percent of people on this earth. They can't think for themselves and need guidance and be told what to do.
Most of the time this brings them forefillment and they get to mix with people who are the same as them(No brain and need to be told what to do).

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Mr G said:
There never was a sacrifice, No man upon the crucifix, Beware the call for purity...etc...etc...etc...etc...etc...

So, it was pretty easy to ascertain that you're quoting a bunch of lyrics from the song "Cult" by a group called "Slayer."

Two things...

1) It's always better to convey your own thoughts and words than to copy and paste someone's song lyrics to speak for you.
2) If you are going to copy and paste an entire post of someone else's words, then you should always include a citation stating so.

Regards,
-Ward

My 2 cents on religion.
It's good for 2 reasons. Keep the stupid people under control (don't kill don't steal etc.)
The second reason is it takes a way the general fear of death. In fact wouldn't it be nice to live on, in a place where you can be with your loved ones forever ? Of course sounds nice. Let's take it away and be rational. Do you remember something before you're born ? Nope , because you simply did not excist. It didn't bother you before but now, that you have expirienced life and all that crap, it sucks to have to go into the dark doesen't it ?
Well, you're welcome because we all going to go back there. Into the dust. End of the story. If you believe in god and all that shit you're fucking retarded in my opinion. :)

why do people believe in god? zero proof, no one can decide it everything is predetermined or if we have free will... "do not murder" is a commandment but "god" commanded the jews to kill the cannanites... jesus supposedly rose after three days, but for centuries christians celebrated monday as the holiday.. every christian holiday coincides with a pagan one... who the fuck believes in a man, in space or a cloud somewhere dictating events that are predetermined? that is stupid by anyones thinking.
Preach

There's a little more to it than just killing Canaanites; they weren't human, the Bible teaches that they were a breed mixed with Angelic beings which was an abomination to God.

And Jesus himself warns people about follow traditions instead of what is written.
The Bible doesn't teach celebration of a holiday but religious leaders went against Jesus' teaching and adding these pagans holidays and called it HOLY.

why does god need to appear in burning bush? or a gold plated box? the koran is bunch nonsensical passages written by a psychopath.... hinduism believes in aliens... ( it actually makes sense)....it gets worse... why was it ok that Lot's daughters got him drunk and were impregnated from him? why is it ok that noah's family... think about it, reproduced? are we all the product of incest?
Really?

It wasn't okay for Lot's daughter to sleep with their father and Noah married his three sons to three women before they entered the Ark.

And Alien just means a being that isnt like something we know, so to them it was the only was of describing what they saw.

DrakarNoR

NewbieX
Oppression is the holy law
In God I distrust
Italic monuments will fall
Like ashes to dust
It's war and creed the master plan
The battle's where it all began

Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war
Religion is rape
Religion is obscene
Religion is a whore

The pestilence of Jesus Christ
There never was a sacrifice
No man who hung the crucifix
I've made my choice
666!

Carussa Green's a pedophile
No praying for the priest
Confession finds a lonely child
Now preys on the weak
You think your soul can still be saved
I think you're fucking miles away
Scream out loud, here's where you begin
Forgive me Father for I have sinned!

Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war
Religion is rape
Religion is obscene
Religion is a whore

The target's fucking Jesus Christ
The one I'd love to sacrifice
I'd nail him to the crucifix
I've made my choice
666!

Jesus is pain
Jesus is gore
Jesus is the blood that is spilled in war
He's everything
He's all things dead
He's pulling down the trigger pointed at your head!
The fear your shoulded to the front
Revelation, Revolution,
I see through your cracked illusion!

The war on terror just drags along
My holy god it's growing strong

Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war
Religion is rape
Religion is obscene