Religion

DrakarNoR

NewbieX
why do people believe in god? zero proof, no one can decide it everything is predetermined or if we have free will... "do not murder" is a commandment but "god" commanded the jews to kill the cannanites... jesus supposedly rose after three days, but for centuries christians celebrated monday as the holiday.. every christian holiday coincides with a pagan one... who the fuck believes in a man, in space or a cloud somewhere dictating events that are predetermined? that is stupid by anyones thinking.
People always have and always will need something bigger than themselves to get through life. Religion is the ultimate crutch and also the main means of pacifying large populations into being sheep and followers. More crimes are committed in the name of religion than anything else. It's a psychic fuck that most are prone to and that has no end because people are too stupid amd scared to just love this life with no higher reward or gratification.

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
I believe there is a god and I reckon god is your conscience. Everybody has that guiding voice that tells you whether you are doing right or wrong. Once you stop listening to that voice it stops talking to you and you lose touch with god, you lose your conscience. Once this as happens you become an evil fucka with no remorse...

People always have and always will need something bigger than themselves to get through life. Religion is the ultimate crutch and also the main means of pacifying large populations into being sheep and followers. More crimes are committed in the name of religion than anything else. It's a psychic fuck that most are prone to and that has no end because people are too stupid amd scared to just love this life with no higher reward or gratification.
Those people are using religion as an excuse to cause an uproar because they can easily divide people by claiming that their actions are in the name of a god of an opposing nation.

pentyum_poor

Fresh Meat
To be honest, I do believe in Religion. The Religion that was introduced in the Bible. Chruch of God.
It's only us who doesn't know the true wisdom behind everything. Humans only keeps questioning and sometimes blaming God.
If you can only try to seek the wisdom of God. For sure that you will say that there is God behind everything.

Honest One

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
why do people believe in god? zero proof, no one can decide it everything is predetermined or if we have free will... "do not murder" is a commandment but "god" commanded the jews to kill the cannanites... jesus supposedly rose after three days, but for centuries christians celebrated monday as the holiday.. every christian holiday coincides with a pagan one... who the fuck believes in a man, in space or a cloud somewhere dictating events that are predetermined? that is stupid by anyones thinking.
Well Sin, if anyone has that answer now... it's u bub.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
ok so god is behind rape an murder and child molesting priests. because thats what your saying.
pretty much :D
eh job knew how much of a cunt god was
The Pharaoh's were threatened with plagues n shit.. to be caused.. by god..
first testament gods just a wanker
omnipotent O.G is our god
fuck you up soon as look at you
then bless ya kids at your funeral
Then take your kids kids off to a warzone
Bring harry back with no limbs
and somehow, there'll be a lesson
And all but the dead will grow because of it
I'm a big god fan...
tell ya, as far as dictators go..
I gotsta hand it to our egomaniacal architect of fate
His creation seems pretty fucking impressive to me

when I play a game like total war or some sims shit.. sure I want it to be successful, everyone happy, fruitful.. for a while.. but then things get a bit boring, shit, slow, repetitive... your populace takes everything for granted, it's all a given blah blah
bollocks.. change the script.. starve some people, blow stuff up.. see that planet over there? yea? not anymore! bahahahahaha now kneel before me puny creature for I am the lord! the lord!! me!!! me!!!!!!! mmmeeeeeeee!!!!!
Surely we can all get that?
tss people blaming the big G.O.D for tings n blah on earth..
We got free will for a reason bitches
Fuck hard, drink heavy, sleep badly and kill things if you will
chances are it'll come back to ya
And don't get full of yourself if you're a good person
He'll have you mugged in an instant, don't even need to make a call... just clicks his fingers and boom
stabbed up outside a kebab shop for your phone
lesson? the fuck you walking round an area with a kebab shop for with your brand new iphone 300xxx plus for you smarmy cunt
nike air max to the chin! boom
Gods will

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Religion is for simple minded fools, i only tolerate Buddhism as it's more a philosophy on life.
Buddhism is for people who want to be spiritual but also dislike religion
it's the "I'm on a journey of self discovery" choice
I'm a buhhist, are you? yes... how's that then? well I took a gap year to tibet and talk about peace man..
Then I joined an ashram in wales (Definitely not from experience) and sat about eating rice from a wooden bowl with my fingers in an orange robe being called baba shakti... after this I contemplated the subtle notes of a water lily before starving myself in order to feed my soul then dipping into a 18 hour meditation whilst listening to vedic chanting at 144hz...
man..
I dream of being a mountain goat, isolated high on the cliff top.. eating grass.. spiritually attuned to a frequency which renders me somewhat incapable of existing around this greed fuelled and hateful society
A job? I volunteer at permaculture projects where I eat raw flowers and contemplate the bhavachakra
Kali yuga
Kali yuga
Kali yuga

Dude
Gotta get past this dreadlock
Hermeticism is what it's all about!

Atheism and Satanism FTW. Basically the same, but Satanism has 100% more philosophy and rituals. I'm speaking of LaVeyan Satanism. I was going to apply to join the Church of Satan several years ago until I found out it costs $200 and all you get is a membership card. Fuck that.

Btw, there is no god. Prove me wrong.