Repost. Head scalped and face peeled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry ๐Ÿ’

Still new at this
Your welcome hooker lady aka mud shark.
Sorry, My boyfriend is white, Iโ€™m NO F**king hooker Feel Free to go F**k yourself. Itโ€™s okay for Everyone else to be open & talk about theirselves; but NOT me
You need a good fโ€™ing ass kicking & a hard, swift kick to the nether region, probably wouldnโ€™t do anything either because you are dumber than a fโ€™ing stump & thereโ€™s nothing there but a little stubby :D:beer: :):lol:Have a good night!!!! Remember that gratuitous dic pic that I really did not need to see !! ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:

Honest One

ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA
Sorry, My boyfriend is & Iโ€™m NO F**king hooker Feel Free to go F**k yourself. Itโ€™s okay for Everyone else to be open & talk about theirselves; but NOT me
You need a good fโ€™ing ass kicking & a hard, swift kick to the nether region, probably wouldnโ€™t do anything either because you are dumber than a fโ€™ing stump & thereโ€™s nothing there but a little stubby!!! Have a good night!!!!
What do u keep checking back in after each trick leaves? Theirselves? Learn to spell u dumb cunt, and yes u clearly did need to talk about yourself mud shark bitch, u and yer knuckle dragger man who dicks yer ass every night when the last trick leaves. I've heard a lot of pimps do that tho.

Cherry ๐Ÿ’

Still new at this
What do u keep checking back in after each trick leaves? Theirselves? Learn to spell u dumb cunt, and yes u clearly did need to talk about yourself mud shark bitch, u and yer knuckle dragger man who dicks yer ass every night when the last trick leaves. I've heard a lot of pimps do that tho.
No, itโ€™s called โ€˜Notificationโ€™sโ€™ NO D**K!!! You better be thankful Iโ€™m not that Bitch who couldโ€™ve posted it :D :beer: awhile ago. Thanks to you, I just got a trophy

Dollydeath

Uppity cunt
I have no idea wtf is going on here and why cherryxxx (the 3 x's are his pant size )Keeps posting random photos that make fuck all sense.. However I can assure you Cherry is a man irl, not even a nice man, a huge fat sweaty unemployable one, with fuck all money who sits typing and crying in an old open dressing gown with his balls stuck by sweat and shit stains onto a cheap vinyl seat. Surround by its own filth, wank socks and bottles of piss., filled when he got to a 'good bit' in WOW or to type reams of utter shit about its fantastic wealth on a gore forum..and couldnt move its sea cow like body to the bathroom. Only a man would choose some mexican heavily made up skank with eyebrows drawn on with a chubby crayon using the non dominant hand photos to pass off as its own. You fool no one.

Cherry ๐Ÿ’

Still new at this
I have no idea wtf is going on here and why cherryxxx (the 3 x's are his pant size )Keeps posting random photos that make fuck all sense.. However I can assure you Cherry is a man irl, not even a nice man, a huge fat sweaty unemployable one, with fuck all money who sits typing and crying in an old open dressing gown with his balls stuck by sweat and shit stains onto a cheap vinyl seat. Surround by its own filth, wank socks and bottles of piss., filled when he got to a 'good bit' in WOW or to type reams of utter shit about its fantastic wealth on a gore forum..and couldnt move its sea cow like body to the bathroom. Only a man would choose some mexican heavily made up skank with eyebrows drawn on with a chubby crayon using the non dominant hand photos to pass off as its own. You fool no one.
Sorry Dolly unlike you Iโ€™m ๐Ÿ’ฏ% female now fuck off. Youโ€™re the man here, go fuck your self nasty ass cocksucker

Cherry ๐Ÿ’

Still new at this
Are you mad at something I may have read? Mind your own fucking business. Thereโ€™s NOTHING ABOUT ME thatโ€™s a lie scum bag ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข. You psychotic whore. You want proof? I can prove everything. Shut your filthy mouth. I NEVER ONCE started with you on here? Why so bitchy? Love to see what you โ€˜itโ€™ looks like:attention::tu::bird:. You gonna be brave enough to tell me where you live soon? No

Cherry ๐Ÿ’

Still new at this
Iโ€™m not trying to fool anyone unlike you ugly sow

Attachments

Jizdrop1

Top shagger
Cherryxxx I know you're telling fibs.one thing for certain you didn't get a dick pic from Honest one. I'm not going to tell you why i know:i'll just let you drop yourdelf in it more. If you can tell a lie about that then i don't believe anything else you post about yourself.

Phew just in time to beat the edit time. Sorry TehBitch i posted that same time you said stop the off topic bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.