Repost. Head scalped and face peeled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry 🍒

Still new at this
How fucking drawn on are my eye brows now stupid. It’s you with ALL the problem’s seeing as how you always come at me. Ratchet Bitch. And here I was trying to play nice with you. Take your hormone & psychiatric med’s; you need them:D:beer:😍
Cherryxxx I know you're telling fibs.one thing for certain you didn't get a dick pic from Honest one. I'm not going to tell you why i know:i'll just let you drop yourdelf in it more. If you can tell a lie about that then i don't believe anything else you post about yourself.

Phew just in time to beat the edit time. Sorry TehBitch i posted that same time you said stop the off topic bullshit]
It is Not me who is starting it, is it? Well obviously i’m going to defend myself, right? furthermore, I DON’t lie about ANYTHING about my self. I’ve never done 1 fucking thing to you or anybody else for that matter😊. I stick up for myself because I’m not one of those pussy ass bitches that are just going to take it, sorry; I Do Not start with them & you know that,’ I don’t need any med’s eiither, thank you! Drop myself ‘into’ it, into what? I’m no liar either, there is No dic pic, it was only to get back at Honest one. You know that I’m not starting these things. Did I pass your test? I’m a pretty fucking person, but no one had a chance to see that, I’ve never been given the chance. I stuck up for my self, then heeded some advice from Humungus, tried to make amends & said sorry. I’ve been getting hate ever since

Cherry 🍒

Still new at this
Look on my profile, I was being nice to him. I’m fucked if I do, & fucked either way; you know that. I’m not all the cause of this, but I fight my own battles without having to have ppl back me up

Cherry 🍒

Still new at this
How fucking drawn on are my eye brows now stupid. It’s you with ALL the problem’s seeing as how you always come at me. Ratchet Bitch. And here I was trying to play nice with you. Take your hormone & psychiatric med’s; you need them:D:beer:😍
How drawn on do my eye brows look In those pic’s; they don’t, because I have eyebrows & no make up on either

Cherry 🍒

Still new at this
Cherryxxx I know you're telling fibs.one thing for certain you didn't get a dick pic from Honest one. I'm not going to tell you why i know:i'll just let you drop yourdelf in it more. If you can tell a lie about that then i don't believe anything else you post about yourself.

Phew just in time to beat the edit time. Sorry TehBitch i posted that same time you said stop the off topic bullshit
Already told you it was not true, just something to say to him while I endured all of his ranting’s ; I’m not a liar!

Status
Not open for further replies.