Resident Evil 2

Been fucking forever since I played this. I used to be able to run through this in under 2 hours and had Hunk and Tofu as playable characters.
Playing on the GameCube and I have to be at least 4 hours in, and I'm only on disc 1.

Motherfucker I forgot the fucking crank.

Love this game! I've lost count as to how many times I played it. I'got hunk, tofu, and extreme battle mode. Blew my kid out of the water when I beat extreme battle mode in 17 min.32 seconds. The bombs just fell right... ;)

ROFLMAO! Oh dude, I don't know how many times I forgot that damn crank!
Hey, who do you usually take through first, Claire or Leon? I always went first with Claire just so I could hear my favorite ending line with Leon, "Game Over..." I actually went and got that tattooed on my fingers, and on my thumbs I have his gun tattooed.
Right now I'm debating whether I want to get a Resident Evil montage on my back with Leon as the center piece or a Silent Hill piece done.

Fucking hated that bit where you see the door opening animation, then all of a sudden ZOMBIES OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE.
Do you mean the part where you pick up the Magnum upgrade parts and then go in the lab to synth the vaccine and get a key card, right? I hate the part where you gotta go to the outside guard shack and they do that damn 7-10 split on you with the dogs!

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
No,
Do you mean the part where you pick up the Magnum upgrade parts and then go in the lab to synth the vaccine and get a key card, right? I hate the part where you gotta go to the outside guard shack and they do that damn 7-10 split on you with the dogs!
that part on the roof with the crashed chopper. You go to leave that little room and they come right through the door during the animation sequence.

ROFLMAO! Oh dude, I don't know how many times I forgot that damn crank!
Hey, who do you usually take through first, Claire or Leon? I always went first with Claire just so I could hear my favorite ending line with Leon, "Game Over..." I actually went and got that tattooed on my fingers, and on my thumbs I have his gun tattooed.
Right now I'm debating whether I want to get a Resident Evil montage on my back with Leon as the center piece or a Silent Hill piece done.

I usually start as Claire just cause she can carry more shit. I actually bought the strategy guide for this back in the day, and when you got Leon's part they kept saying his "fay hair", lol. I don't know what fay means, but it must not be good, lol.

Fuck ya dude!!! I thought i was the only person who knew about fatal frame!!!! That games a the shizniz!!!!

I still have Fatal frame. Never finished it, but it's a good, scary game. Like it a lot.

No,
that part on the roof with the crashed chopper. You go to leave that little room and they come right through the door during the animation sequence.
Oh, he'll, dumb me. Now I know which part. Scared the he'll out of me the first time, but after that we did it a lot for fun.
"Fay hair, huh? Man, that sounds...uh...gay. The chick who wrote the R.E. books lives a little ways upstate from me.

Fuck ya dude!!! I thought i was the only person who knew about fatal frame!!!! That games a the shizniz!!!!
Oh, he'll yeah! First time I played it by the time I stopped I was shaking like crazy! My favorite ghosts have got to be broken neck, "my eyes", and in part two the one who keeps falling down the stairwell and splatting on the floor.
Part 3 wasn't very good. At least I didn't care for it.

You are one seriously brave lady! "Alone"-"in the dark"? Damn!
Did you ever let it sit long enough to see the bloody handprints appear on the t.v. screen? I damn near died the first time it happened to me!