Restaurant kicked out couple with immune-compromised baby. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
A restaurant in Texas kicked out a couple for wearing masks in order to protect their baby who is immunocompromised.
Natalie Wester and her husband were kicked out of Hang Time Sports Grill & Bar in Rowlett, Texas, on Sept.10 the,Washington post reported.
FFS 🤬.

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
Yup sounds about Texas lol

Rapid_fyah

Suffering forever
A restaurant in Texas kicked out a couple for wearing masks in order to protect their baby who is immunocompromised.
Natalie Wester and her husband were kicked out of Hang Time Sports Grill & Bar in Rowlett, Texas, on Sept.10 the,Washington post reported.
FFS 🤬.

Hang time? Sounds like an acceptable punishment for this dumbfuck of an owner

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Should have kicked them out of the state entirely. Nothing satisfies my hunger faster than a braindead invalid sucking air in an iron lung with a dash of stale urine wafting in the air at the table next to me as I wait for my meal.

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
"It's okay, we can start a fire here, we have all the safety precautions at our disposal!" Says people about to start a fire in a windy field during the summer surrounded by acres of dead grass that hasn't known rain in 2 months

5thgen

Rookie
It works both ways. If you can boot someone for not wearing a mask, you can do the same for one with a mask.

Necroplant

Female Butt Inspector
I recently had to reprogram myself from being a masker, as I realized total complete enforcement of proper mask wearing is impossible, even in the most draconian jurisdictions.

Makes no sense to take your bubble boy outside in the first place lol.

Back