retaliation time! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JPJ

Rookie
The al-Qaida statement, titled "You lived as a good man, you died as a martyr," did not name a successor to bin Laden.
Are you still technically a martyr if before getting popped, you cower and pull a woman in front of you to take bullets that were meant for you?

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Afghan Taliban says killing will boost morale in insurgent ranks.

Well, it was that or watching the original version of Willy Wanka and the Chocolate Factory, but they were out of power in the cave.

KingFate

Légion Blanche
Are you still technically a martyr if before getting popped, you cower and pull a woman in front of you to take bullets that were meant for you?

Yes, it's Islam we are talking about, you know of the faiths that force women to cover everything. They also cut out their sexual organs. Also, extra points if you purge yourself of your bodily fluids and poop. It cleans your soul as you soil yourself.

mrln

silent ghost
Yes, it's Islam we are talking about, you know of the faiths that force women to cover everything. They also cut out their sexual organs. Also, extra points if you purge yourself of your bodily fluids and poop. It cleans your soul as you soil yourself.

if thats the case,islam is a fucked up religion. in the rest of the civilized world,the women are protected,for the most part.

so that explains why the islams smell worse than the jews!

JPJ

Rookie
isn't that incredibly fucked up? i mean really, what a coward.

Well, my point exactly... I mean don't you kinda have to depart proudly and defiantly standing for what you believe? I mean "Cmere bitch and take these rounds for me" isn't exaxtly the hero/martyr way out.

mayhem

Rookie
Did you really thought for a second that it was over just by killing him? IF that actually happened anyway..

Back