revenge kill or just for fun.. which one/who are you??? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Twisted.Gemini

Happily not givin a fuck
i personally am not a just for fun, unless i am getting my fix on what GG/and those that are apart of this group/and what they have to offer. have i thought about killing someone? of course. who hasnt? i personally dont associate with anyone that hasnt had killing someone cross their mind... and thats a daily occurrence. personally my hate comes from within and there is no way to describe what/how i would go forth with it. i know. super detailed... i know that the day that comes forth.. it will most definitely be viral. cheers!!

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
i personally am not a just for fun, unless i am getting my fix on what GG/and those that are apart of this group/and what they have to offer. have i thought about killing someone? of course. who hasnt? i personally dont associate with anyone that hasnt had killing someone cross their mind... and thats a daily occurrence. personally my hate comes from within and there is no way to describe what/how i would go forth with it. i know. super detailed... i know that the day that comes forth.. it will most definitely be viral. cheers!!
Well if you ever do kill someone, this post will be a damning piece of evidence... Like I always say, you post something on the net, it is there forever..

Back