Richard Kuklinski - The Iceman (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
young richard
richard_kuklinski_2.jpg

Last edited:

Graziani

in 1970 there is a police ID to him. but in jail only in 1986. 16 years of mistakes police. why dont put him in jail in70s?

Graziani

Take some fucked up "warrior" genes add a bucket of fucked up parents stir for a few years and congratulations you are now a proud owner of a psychopath.
violent parents. Richard father killed the young son with 4 years old. He beat his wife every day. too much booze makes the difference

Graziani

I dont believe about richard numbers of murders. more than 200. impossible. more than 60 is impossible too. Only if he lived in a country without laws. some place in afrika

he is a fucking liar

It's possible he lied about number of murder, but I doubt with his proficient skill he couldn't kill and dispose of 100's--especially in the Pine Barrens along his Clinton Rd route.

da3ley

Rookie
Iceman is the man. He killed 2 pedophiles that were in process of sodomizing the boy in front of him. The poor boy got away thanks to him. He hated his brother who raped and killed a 12 year old. The book is a trip.

Wombat

The original Cereal Killer.
This user was banned
His brother is in the same prison...and they wont even say hi to each other.
This crazy fucker use to tie cats by there tails as a kid, then hang them over a clothes line till they rip them self's apart.
He once took a guy, rapped rope around his neck, turned him around and hanged him from his back, he claimed he felt the li :swag:
Didn't know that, thanks for the factoids!

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
This is a pic of Roy.Now just envision him being in the back of an ice cream truck, for two years :).Do you sort of see a likeness ? ;).

Roy DeMeo was only missing for ten days or so between the last time he was seen and when he was found. He was found frozen in the trunk of his car. Frozen because it was January in New York, not because he spent two years in a freezer. His corrpse was in much better condition than the one in that picture.

Old post I know, but nobody else said anything about it in that time.

Back