Richard Leonard Kukilinski (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sev

Well Oiled Member
I fucking loved kuklinski. He was like a work of fiction almost. He would've been better off living 2000 years ago.

mrln

silent ghost
they say kuklinsky was saying he was thinking he was being poisoned everyday,that the mob was getting to him in that mannor. he later died of "natural causes". he was 70 and all,but natural causes? I think he was right. f anyone would know,i think hed know!

madhatter

Banned
This user was banned
I remember while watching the documentary on him, the interviewer had to sign a release stating that the prison wasn't responsible nor would they intervene and endanger officers should Kukilinski attack. He said he had never been so frightened or on edge in all of his life. The interview went off without a hitch, and the interviewer later stated that Kukilinski's Christmas card was the first one he received every year following. Fascinating character.

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
Some seem to almost revere this guy when all he was was a murdering bastard and a wife beater, what is there to respect about that? he would have murdered anyone for money. I know he said he didn't kill women and kids but what he did do is leave women and children without husbands, fathers and brothers etc.... He was fucking scum.

mrln

silent ghost
but fascinating scum he was! he killed dozens and dozens of people in many different ways. there was no one set way that he killed people. creative....

justy_

Rookie
but fascinating scum he was! he killed dozens and dozens of people in many different ways. there was no one set way that he killed people. creative....

agreed. i love how he was all business & could switch those emotions off as soon as he got home to his family. i remember seeing the interviews with him & the only time he would tear up was when they mentioned his family.

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
agreed. i love how he was all business & could switch those emotions off as soon as he got home to his family. i remember seeing the interviews with him & the only time he would tear up was when they mentioned his family.

Didn't you bother to read the bits where he beat up his wife and terrorised his kids?

I

Ivan Drago

Internet Warrior
cant say that i did hear that in the documentary. thanks for the info.

There are lots of articles on this guy, don't believe the hitman with a heart of gold shit, besides if you were interviewing that guy would you want to ask him whether he abused his family? nahhhhhhhhhhh me either.

Back