Richard Ramirez (1 Viewer)

I have to ask, what is it that girls find so attractive about this guy? The fact that he's a killer? I can't see much hope in his appearance for women... That has to be all this dude has going for him.

Maybe it's that "bad boy" thing taken to extremes?

A way to play with danger without any risk? There's no way he could have gotten out and hurt any woman. He's dead now, though.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
I remember when this guy was doing his thing. It was 100 degrees in our house, my mom wouldn't run the damn air conditioner and wouldn't let me open a window because he might come in and rape her. I know this was a horrible thing to think of your own mother; but all I could think was "Mom...you're doubling your guards when your fortress isn't threatened".

tyyp

Rookie
I remember when this guy was doing his thing. It was 100 degrees in our house, my mom wouldn't run the damn air conditioner and wouldn't let me open a window because he might come in and rape her. I know this was a horrible thing to think of your own mother; but all I could think was "Mom...you're doubling your guards when your fortress isn't threatened".

funny mother yes, who terrified herself but not for her own sweet daughter who can be even at more risk by sleeping near window

Finally, a sensible woman! xD

Sensible? Hardly lol! He is nasty looking. Some women are seriously into the bad boy, needs saving, not me. He only needed ro be brutally killed by a female assailant. That is the worst thing that could have happened to that fucker. Loss of control to a woman. Hopefully, in hell, this is happening.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
Short Bussed
Sensible? Hardly lol! He is nasty looking. Some women are seriously into the bad boy, needs saving, not me. He only needed ro be brutally killed by a female assailant. That is the worst thing that could have happened to that fucker. Loss of control to a woman. Hopefully, in hell, this is happening.
I'm sure satan has a great admiration for ironic punishment... I mean, he's got to be the most bad ass troll ever.

Users who are viewing this thread