Users who are viewing this thread

Glitter

This user was banned
Glitter don't worry , there will be others.
lot's of folks on deathrow want to get a letter from an 18 year old female

But my top three is Bundy, Dahmer and Ramirez. So now sending letters to Serial Killers seem so pointless. I sent him art and some flowers in one small pink envelope this monday. I even sprayed it with my favourite perfume. I really hope he got them before he died.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
But my top three is Bundy, Dahmer and Ramirez. So now sending letters to Serial Killers seem so pointless. I sent him art and some flowers in one small pink envelope this monday. I even sprayed it with my favourite perfume. I really hope he got them before he died.
i see, the famous ones.

Béla Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.
I'm really annoyed at the fact someone whom was sentenced to 'deathrow' ended up dying of natural causes. Why even bother with the death penalty? The result is the same, except the fact said recidivist is awarded with a reputation.
Richard's death only proves how flawed death row is, and as much as I agree with the concept - 'til they get it right, I'm glad to be in a country where it's no longer allowed.

MessedUpMind

desensitised.
I'll always remember him. He signed my "night stalker" book with "watch your back, much love, Richard" cool dude.

I don't idolize, admire of respect serial killers, I'm just fascinated by them on a psychological level. Since I don't believe in the afterlife Richard is gone now, rotting in the ground but he leaves behind a hell of a story. Shoot to thrill baby.

Back