Users who are viewing this thread

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
I find it interesting that he seemed to hate that part of himself, but the more he fed it with alcohol and his twisted perversions the bigger and bigger it got until he was totally consumed by it.
In his interviews afterwards I felt like he almost felt that relieved he got caught.

shanksta

Unforgiven-
I find it interesting that he seemed to hate that part of himself, but the more he fed it with alcohol and his twisted perversions the bigger and bigger it got until he was totally consumed by it.
In his interviews afterwards I felt like he almost felt that relieved he got caught.

True, some do. His fantasies were so strong, he couldn't fight them, went through it, and then felt bad. I found that part of Dahmer unique compared to other sks.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
I think he was truly gay,he would stalk his victims in gay bar ,that was not coincidence .I think it is hard for person to be confused about sexuality ,specially because he would get ladies easily by his appearance.
Most of the worst killings were committed by gays in my opinion :Gacy,Berdella,Nilsen are just some of them,and yeah most recent that douchebag Magnotta.
I think some of the heterosexual killers were pretty bad too, Danny Rollings work was so gruesome detectives were sickened, Jack the Ripper, Richard Cottingham, Joachim Kroll I don't think we can really say gay killers are any worse,
But Berdella was just as bad as Dahmer, but never would admit it to himself or anyone else.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
Totally agree. I know what it feels to be so vulnerable facing a compulsion.
100% matey, I have a few compulsions that have manifested within me which I am powerless over, there are some I've learned to suppress. But I guess that applies to us all. There's just lines we can't allow to be crossed, some do and the results are tragic.

_Xtina_

Poster girl
tumblr_n7sbebxXAe1s9l311o1_500.gif

_Xtina_

Poster girl
I have to ask, what is it that girls find so attractive about this guy? The fact that he's a killer? I can't see much hope in his appearance for women... That has to be all this dude has going for him.

Maybe it's that "bad boy" thing taken to extremes?

A way to play with danger without any risk? There's no way he could have gotten out and hurt any woman. He's dead now, though.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
I remember when this guy was doing his thing. It was 100 degrees in our house, my mom wouldn't run the damn air conditioner and wouldn't let me open a window because he might come in and rape her. I know this was a horrible thing to think of your own mother; but all I could think was "Mom...you're doubling your guards when your fortress isn't threatened".

tyyp

Rookie
I remember when this guy was doing his thing. It was 100 degrees in our house, my mom wouldn't run the damn air conditioner and wouldn't let me open a window because he might come in and rape her. I know this was a horrible thing to think of your own mother; but all I could think was "Mom...you're doubling your guards when your fortress isn't threatened".

funny mother yes, who terrified herself but not for her own sweet daughter who can be even at more risk by sleeping near window

Cheesy Lice

Calm Your Tits
Finally, a sensible woman! xD

Sensible? Hardly lol! He is nasty looking. Some women are seriously into the bad boy, needs saving, not me. He only needed ro be brutally killed by a female assailant. That is the worst thing that could have happened to that fucker. Loss of control to a woman. Hopefully, in hell, this is happening.

R34P3R

Angel of Death
Sensible? Hardly lol! He is nasty looking. Some women are seriously into the bad boy, needs saving, not me. He only needed ro be brutally killed by a female assailant. That is the worst thing that could have happened to that fucker. Loss of control to a woman. Hopefully, in hell, this is happening.
I'm sure satan has a great admiration for ironic punishment... I mean, he's got to be the most bad ass troll ever.

Vagabond

Fresh Meat
I can tell right now this is going to be my favorite thread. I have been fascinated by Dahmer since I first heard of him. Fantastic post, pics and inf- Thanks!

Back