Users who are viewing this thread

I find it interesting that he seemed to hate that part of himself, but the more he fed it with alcohol and his twisted perversions the bigger and bigger it got until he was totally consumed by it.
In his interviews afterwards I felt like he almost felt that relieved he got caught.
I felt the same way. It seems he was relieved it was all over.

hanpark

Fresh Meat
I agree. This is fascinating. He was actually pretty good looking guy and seemed nice. Thank you for sharing!

I once brought Jeff's confession... sadly some stuff is blackened...but the most is readable.

Attachments

• 20160214_023644.jpg
    20160214_023644.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 20160210_081721.jpg
    20160210_081721.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 20160210_081709.jpg
    20160210_081709.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 67

Silentwhisper

This user was banned
Apparently one of the audio tapes is on the first pressing of Laserdisc Silence of the Lambs Criterion Collection. Don't know how true this is but apparently the laserdisc version had a bunch of content on serial killers and that tape was included.

This is an example of the Mandela Effect. The special features included a text case study of Bittaker & Norris as well as other serial killers. Add to this Scott Glenn being allowed to listen to the actual tape itself and the two quasi related items became mixed together. Additionally it seems there was mood samplings over some features which may have included faint screams which in subsequent home video releases may have been removed. There's no way the actual tape was allowed to be a special feature on the film's home disc release. The filmmakers and studio would never approve that. Neither would the F B.I.

Silentwhisper

This user was banned
Something I've been thinking about. That recorded tape of the last victim which has been hailed as one of the most gruesome, unsettling audio that few can bear listening to. I would have to imagine that the majority of victims who are put through this same kind of torture sound the same way. We just never got to hear the recorded event. Could it be that this very aspect is what makes these monsters stand out from the others?

The FBI has retained possession of the tapes and uses them in their desensitizing programs for law enforcement.

People have a hard enough time grasping the concept of lust murder but add in media trophies and the disturbed factor increases tenfold. The idea men can get sexually excited by what the rest of the world considers blood curdling screams is unimaginable to society. For the violent sexual sadist screams are auditory confirmation of their sadistic prowess.

Silentwhisper

This user was banned
I can wrap my mind easily around that sort of thinking yes. It doesn't confound me. It's a simple clear cut mindset. Extreme, sure but completely understandable if seen from that specific perspective.

Silentwhisper

This user was banned
If it's not present to begin with or able to be seen from that view agreed. That's why when people ask "Why?" as a point of curiosity they'll never ever get it especially since the answer being so simple just will never register with them.

Silentwhisper

This user was banned
The reasons never interested me much. Sadistic lust murderer enjoys it as the ultimate intensity of experience and that is enough of an answer in my book. My interest is in the specific graphic details of the deeds themselves. Text is one thing and if I can see it for myself even better.

LeeHarvey

Lurker
Anyone that glorifies this retarded looking faggot is fucking shit. I'm not against murder, just the right people need to be taken out, like rapists. Commit a violent killing on a rapist any day, but to glorify this fucktard is a bit ridiculous.

WickedMal

🖤 Death Queen 🖤
Super Moderator
in hindsight this guy should have been euthanized before birth. such an abomination to walk the earth as a man.

da3ley

Rookie
The worse of the worse in my book. What they did to those poor girls, especially the last one. The detective in this case committed suicide because of the horrible details involving what them poor girls went through and their last minutes.., apparently he just couldnt handle it. These bastards got off easy.

Tiffany23

Rookie
I know this is an old post but someone has more pictures of his victims? Idc that much about his life but I want to see the crime scenes (preferably with the victims face not blurry) if someone has it please let me know.

Back