cartels Rivals Prepped For Execution (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
I’m sorry but that’s just gay 🤷🏻‍♂️😅 just shoot em in the face twice and leave. I know they’re always trying to up their game. But what scared us 20 years ago only makes us chuckle today. I felt more awkward watching this than scared I dunno maybe this is some new clique the gay boy gangstas or some shit. Made me feel, rapey type of icky though with the gay over tones, yikes man. This might have scarred me all the wrong ways 😂

mrln

silent ghost
I’m sorry but that’s just gay 🤷🏻‍♂️😅 just shoot em in the face twice and leave. I know they’re always trying to up their game. But what scared us 20 years ago only makes us chuckle today. I felt more awkward watching this than scared I dunno maybe this is some new clique the gay boy gangstas or some shit. Made me feel, rapey type of icky though with the gay over tones, yikes man. This might have scarred me all the wrong ways 😂
exactly. whats with the dropping of their drawers? try to humiliate them or something? compare their junk? doesnt matter if theyre going to be dead anyway. its not being creative. it did have that gay vibe. bunch of fagsters.

Monkman777

Forum Veteran
exactly. whats with the dropping of their drawers? try to humiliate them or something? compare their junk? doesnt matter if theyre going to be dead anyway. its not being creative. it did have that gay vibe. bunch of fagsters.
Perhaps they're trying to come up with a different torturous way to kill them slowly? Hopefully there's a vid showing it.

Sgt.Stupid

If it's stupid and not works, it's fucking stupid.
Why does he girly kick the bald dude ?
If I was him I’d slap the bald dude.
CC33CF01-9C61-48D4-8538-276983DF8FBE.gif

Back