Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
This young Moroccan pilot was taking part in the Saudi-led offensive against ISIS positions in Yemen.

His F-16 Block 52+ fighter jet took small arms fire and went down in a rockey mountain valley.

Nashwan, Saada, Yemen, May 15, 2015

Set 1.

rmaf-f16-blk-52-shot-down-pilot-destroyed-1-Nashwan-YE-may-10-15.jpg

rmaf-f16-blk-52-shot-down-pilot-destroyed-2-Nashwan-YE-may-10-15.jpg

3. Days before being shot down, the pilot in his F-16 (circled) taking part in US training.
rmaf-f16-blk-52-shot-down-pilot-destroyed-3-Nashwan-YE-may-10-15.jpg

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
I'll tell you what, those Moroccan's sure got a shity deal when they brought those F-16's without ejection seats. Either that or he was handsome like the girls said but very dumb.

Nex

You've Heard It All Before
Nice find.
Having to face being burned to death in a cage like his Jordanian ally was no doubt in his mind. I imagine riding that jet in was the best choice. Maybe a failure in the ejection sequence?
I guess we'll never know.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
So much facepalm for this kid. I guess he was shot while in the cockpit and that is what caused him to crash, as apposed to small arms fire damaging the plane and making it not able to fly?

:phand:
Small arms fire can bring down the best of fighter jets, helicopters, etc. A few good shots, hitting an aileron, rear elevators, wing flaps, rudder, etc. is all it takes. I don't think that the cockpit on most jets can be penetrated from below - only from the side or above.

:beer:

janscutter

Can I stab you with this sharp pointy thing?
This user was banned
Perhaps we are getting a new Pinhead!!
image.jpg

Ok. So I had 1 left. Both were soldiers!!!

Samsclub1

Great Deals
So much facepalm for this kid. I guess he was shot while in the cockpit and that is what caused him to crash, as apposed to small arms fire damaging the plane and making it not able to fly?

:phand:
Most likely because unless there was 100 AKs with aimbot shooting the wings there's almost no way that small arms can even hit or take down a fighter

Dante1984

...in the corner eating bugs...
This user was banned
That fktard goatman sittin there like he PWND the jet with his pissy rifle, nice family photo you shitstick for your cave.
Why do these cave dwellers always feel the need to poke shit for?

Back