Road Rage on Cop goes bad for Josue Diaz

msr

Here pikey pikey, swallow mah cawk.
Short Bussed
Source: Man fatally shot by officer after apparent road rage incident was member of Sur 13 gang

A man fatally shot by an undercover officer Thursday in Charlotte was a member of Sur 13 gang, sources close to the investigation tell FOX 46 Charlotte.
By: Web Staff
Posted:Jan 27 2017 05:02PM EST

Updated:Jan 27 2017 07:26PM EST

CHARLOTTE, NC (FOX 46) - The man shot and killed by an undercover police officer after an apparent road rage incident Thursday in east Charlotte was a gang member, sources say.

A source close to the investigation tells FOX 46 Charlotte that Josue Diaz was a member of the Sur 13, a Mexican-American gang. Sur 13, also known as Sureños or Sureños 13 , is part of a loosely affiliated group of gangs that have a presence in California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. They have spread as far east as North Carolina. According to the National Gang Intelligence Center, the Sureños are associated with drug-trafficking organizations in Mexico.

Diaz, 28, was shot and killed by a Charlotte-Mecklenburg police officer who was undercover. According to investigators, the undercover detective was sitting in traffic when Diaz sideswiped his vehicle and took off.

Top fox46charlotte.com Searches

Source: Man fatally shot by officer after apparent road rage incident was member of Sur 13 gang

Local News
Source: Man fatally shot by officer after aparent road rage incident was member of Sur 13 gang
The man shot and killed by an undercover police officer after an apparent road rage incident Thursday in east Charlotte was a gang member, sources say.

"The undercover officer followed and at some point the suspect pulled a gun and fired shots at the officer, " said Deputy Chief Jeff Estes during a news conference Thursday. "The officer fired back, striking the suspect."

Diaz was pronounced dead on scene.

Officers say Diaz used a .22 caliber revolver, which was recovered at the scene. Detectives located a bullet hole and projectile in the undercover detective's vehicle, which they say came from a .22 caliber round.

Related: Man identified after shot, killed by CMPD officer during apparent road rage incident

Diaz's passenger, Juan Jose Silverio, tells FOX 46 Charlotte that Diaz stopped the car to apologize to the undercover officer and that it was the officer who fired first.

"When he went up to the window, the person started firing at him," Silverio said. "He wasn't carrying a gun because the gun was in the compartment between the seats and the gun was legal."

Related: Passenger says man was attempting to apologize

Due to the undercover nature of undercover detective's assignment, his name is being withheld. Per CMPD policy, the officer has been placed on administrative leave.

FOX 46 Charlotte also spoke with Diaz's father who said he wants to know the truth about what happened when the undercover office shot and killed his son.

mrln

fuck the govt...
gang member says cop shot first. cop says gangbanger shot first. ok,who has more bullets left. plus,if the cop walked up tp the car and fired killing gangfag,how did the cop car get bullet holes and a .22 round found in vehicle? oh,and the gun was legal. I've NEVER heard a gang member say he has a permit. (and i do know some gangfags). he said/they said...

D.O.A.

PINOCHET DID N O T H I N G W R O N G
spoke with Diaz's father who said he wants to know the truth about what happened when the undercover office shot and killed his son.
How about "Your dead fucking idiot of a son had a gun on him and he found out those stupid white socks only make you bulletproof below the knees". /end

OP
msr

msr

Short Bussed
What is this 'source' and 'charlotte'? There's even 'charlotte-mecklenburg'...:Skeptical:

:brainhurts:

Strange text.
Source is un-named person / report the information is received from. Charlotte is the biggest city in Mecklenburg County,North Carolina. With a population of 751,999, Charlotte is the state's largest city. The County Police were consolidated with the Charlotte City Police force years ago as a cost cutting measure. The two different entities would often overlap so they were combined. The smaller towns in Mecklenburg County still have their own Police; if needed the CMP assists them, and a Sheriff's office still exists.

Reactions: McM

McM

Krautnigger
Source is un-named person / report the information is received from. Charlotte is the biggest city in Mecklenburg County,North Carolina. With a population of 751,999, Charlotte is the state's largest city. The County Police were consolidated with the Charlotte City Police force years ago as a cost cutting measure. The two different entities would often overlap so they were combined. The smaller towns in Mecklenburg County still have their own Police; if needed the CMP assists them, and a Sheriff's office still exists.
Ok, thanks. There are a lot of German city names in some areas on a US map, due the former immigrants I think. Some were anglicised, like Brunswick/Braunschweig, what was British (but in Germany) at this time. You have French and Spanish city names as well, are there cities with Arabic names too?

OP
msr

msr

Short Bussed
Ok, thanks. There are a lot of German city names in some areas on a US map, due the former immigrants I think. Some were anglicised, like Brunswick/Braunschweig, what was British (but in Germany) at this time. You have French and Spanish city names as well, are there cities with Arabic names too?
Caliph-ornia?

• Haha

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
Man some drugs especially like that K2 garbage is not with it. I personally know of an ex employees brother who was the most wonderful guy when he was straight but started using the garbage and his bother once called in tears telling me how he doesn't recognize him when he's using.. He told me the first time he tried he didn't remember anything but it took almost a dozen cops just to subdue him. It creates a power surge in you that you wouldn't believe. He's more then anything worried that he's going to die if he keeps on. Tells me there mother's only wish before she dies is for him to be clean. At least Im happy to say he's on his was way which im happy to hear since I lost a close friend last year but of totally different circumstances. I found this video on k 2:so you that never have seen it's effect get a clue how destructive this drug is. Im not sure but I think it's a form of bath salt.

Why would anyone want to take that shit? Any drugs in fact. I tell my kids, you will never look at someone on drugs and think "I wish I was more like them" Not aspirational at all. I just wish illegal drugs were more deadly so the junkies are kept down in numbers