Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Gotta love that commentary
Wot u doing.jpg
:lulz:

Reject

This user was banned
Big issue in america, take the left side and donā€™t let anyone pass. No wonder why thereā€™s a road rage there all the time.
Arrogant, ignorant and brainless people

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
No..... these ASSHOLES that drive 55 in the PASSING LANE should be fuckin dragged out of their vehicle and beaten to within an inch of their lives

Big issue in america, take the left side and donā€™t let anyone pass. No wonder why thereā€™s a road rage there all the time.
Arrogant, ignorant and brainless people
that's the first halfway intelligent thing I've ever read from you.... and it's TRUE

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Iā€™ve done that before. You know, prevent someone from passing. Then they swerved and skidded off the road just like this car. As it screeched to a halt , gravity would not be pushed or shoved and the car and its roof swung from side to side as if it was getting ready to tumble. I swore I would never do that again in my life and I havenā€™t. I could not live with the guilt. I was a foolish and ignorant little bitch. Luckily they remained on the road in one piece but it could have gone like this guy. Iā€™ll never prevent someone from passing every again.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Iā€™ve done that before. You know, prevent someone from passing. Then they swerved and skidded off the road just like this car. As it screeched to a halt , gravity would not be pushed or shoved and the car and its roof swung from side to side as if it was getting ready to tumble. I swore I would never do that again in my life and I havenā€™t. I could not live with the guilt. I was a foolish and ignorant little bitch. Luckily they remained on the road in one piece but it could have gone like this guy. Iā€™ll never prevent someone from passing every again.

Having kids chilled my driving out massively. I used to love having fun with inconsiderate drivers. Like slamming my breaks on for tailgaters and then burning off after they shit their pants.

My favourite one was when a car full of chavs (similar to trailer trash) cut me up while swearing at me. I knew there was a speed camera up ahead so I tailgated them beeping my horn. They accelerated hard and drove straight through the speed camera getting flashed while I slowed down laughing šŸ˜‚.

Back