Roady gets a new toy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
That is one sick fuck dawg... Reminds me of Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke who is trying to become the Democrat nominee for Election 2024. Beto wrote some short stories when he was younger where he fantasized about putting children out of the misery of living in this world by running them down with his car as they played in the street. Very disturbing shit.
Beto is just a lighter shade of Obama. Someone who's only there because of the ones who pull the strings (e.g. Soros) and drives the real political agenda. And just like Obama there's no substance with O'Rourke, just a skeevy fucker they've managed to pour into a suit. I casually watched this asshole's career when he was still in El Paso politics, he was a dirtbag then and he's still a dirtbag now.

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
Not the first of these he's shown off, I'm convinced he uses these as dildos, not necessarily on himself (although that is a possibility) but on homeless chicks and dudes he picks up.....and potentially murders

View attachment 606316
HE'S GOT HIS BUSINESS STAND OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE.............SIGN SAY'S ACUTE CONSTIPATION REMEDY $ 50.00 INQUIRE INSIDE.

Back