bizarre Robber Got Fucked Up (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
In the morning hours of this Wednesday, an attempted robbery was presented in Carrera 13 with Calle 20 in the municipality of Granada, Meta.

According to the first versions, they tried to rob a well-known merchant in the city in a beauty salon and due to a quick reaction of the victim and the National Police, who were passing through the sector, the robbery was avoided and that is when a exchange of shots where a policeman shot the alleged criminal.

In the morning hours of this Wednesday, an attempted robbery was presented in Carrera 13 with Calle 20 in the municipality of Granada, Meta.

According to the first versions, they tried to rob a well-known merchant in the city in a beauty salon and due to a quick reaction of the victim and the National Police, who were passing through the sector, the robbery was avoided and that is when a exchange of shots where a policeman shot the alleged criminal.

View attachment 603248
Well play stupid games….

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Filmed by Michael J Fox
shakie.gif

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 603248
Oh Oh! One of the "Motorbike Marauders" Might've Bit Da Bullet! Silly "Motorbike Marauders" Lol,🤣...SP

888e

Rookie
Why is everyone standing around and not kicking the living shit out of this retard? I would have at least stomped on his wound a few times.
I've thought this through any times.
1st - fake call 911 with your curled up hand then say "It's ok guys, police & ambulance are on the way" (You must do this very quickly)
2nd -crouch over the man to 'listen for heartbeat" and manuever your icepick in/out of his ear
3rd - loudly proclaim "I'm emergencyroom doctor, im not going to let you die!" (this keeps people from getting too close)
4th - with your dagger now partially concealed, 'jackhammer' that blade in/out of his throat
facetoface tell him how bad he's fucked up. now tell him your going to be at his funeral to ID his family and will follow them home with a firehydrat size dildo and a gallon of gasoline.
5th - (Very Important) wipe some of his blood on your forehead before you stand up then say "what's going on? where am I? I must have a concussion!"

Al Upinya

Pronoun Destroyer
3rd world justice incoming Brownsville TX is the tip of an insurmountable shit heap now if these border jumpers keep it up

Back