Robber With a Knife verses Shopkeeper (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
Here we see a clear example of what has happened to English men. They have become 'good' to the point where even the criminals cannot be effective. Men have been socialized to feel guilty about their masculinity, about using physical force, and about their right to defend themselves. Niggers, pakis, and other undesirables come over and act as if they own the place, and when the locals try to protect themselves, the media and the authorities attack them with the racist card. What is there to do when your government and media have abandoned his own people? But we will not lay down, like the niggers do. We fight because we are proud of who we are and we are not afraid to die. The difference is that we do love one another, unlike those niggers. We have become weak by no killing these dirty niggers because we are too fucking woke.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
Here we see a clear example of what has happened to English men. They have become 'good' to the point where even the criminals cannot be effective. Men have been socialized to feel guilty about their masculinity, about using physical force, and about their right to defend themselves. Niggers, pakis, and other undesirables come over and act as if they own the place, and when the locals try to protect themselves, the media and the authorities attack them with the racist card. What is there to do when your government and media have abandoned his own people? But we will not lay down, like the niggers do. We fight because we are proud of who we are and we are not afraid to die. The difference is that we do love one another, unlike those niggers. We have become weak by no killing these dirty niggers because we are too fucking woke.
The English man in this case was trying to rob the shop not protect himself, it was the paki who was trying to protect himself....

The only undesirable in this video was the little scrout trying to rob a man tying to earn an honest living 🤷‍♂️

DokraOwl

Hooter
What the fuck are you talking about? Nobody controls your life but you. If the TV tells you to do something and you do it, that's your own fault. The white dude was a scum bag crack head and the paki was a working man, probably with a wife, house, and 5 kids. The only thing preventing the white dude from having the same life as the Paki is his willingness to work hard or not. You don't have to be a whimp just because "society" tells you it's okay. When I see woke shit telling me to be a wuss it just motivates me to workout and try to succeed even more. Because fuck woke culture.

Rhino2818

Rookie
I don't see many whites working at convenient stores. Why, because the pay is too low and only immigrants are willing to put up with shitty pay, shitty hours and shitty cunts like the robber.

Bfeer

This user was banned
It's a good idea to watch a video before you post a comment! Did you just copy and paste your last comment and hope it was applicable?

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
We have seen and heard the typical response of the woke mentality. This mentality, which has been indoctrinated into the western world, puts values, morals, ethics, standards of conduct... before Race. I don't, because to ignore the importance of Race is to throw away millions of years of evolution. I don't care if he works like a black. He is a nigger, for god's sake!! And I don't care if the youngster comes to rob him because he is a lowlife. For what I care, he could have gouged his eyes and made soup to feed the starving in Africa, and I would cheer for him. While all this niggers are shooting people, cutting throats and eating hearts, we have become so weak, we defend the dirty paki, 'because he is a hard worker and a family man.' Fuck him! He is a dirty paki, and if he is going to feed his family with our money, he better be prepared to be assaulted a few times and learn to shut his mouth. The lad is an embarrassment to the Race created by this ideology of multiculturalism and equality. To be scared off by an inferior race, like a paki, in our own home is unacceptable. If we do not wake up, these dirty subhumans will use our chips to eat us.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
We have seen and heard the typical response of the woke mentality. This mentality, which has been indoctrinated into the western world, puts values, morals, ethics, standards of conduct... before Race. I don't, because to ignore the importance of Race is to throw away millions of years of evolution. I don't care if he works like a black. He is a nigger, for god's sake!! And I don't care if the youngster comes to rob him because he is a lowlife. For what I care, he could have gouged his eyes and made soup to feed the starving in Africa, and I would cheer for him. While all this niggers are shooting people, cutting throats and eating hearts, we have become so weak, we defend the dirty paki, 'because he is a hard worker and a family man.' Fuck him! He is a dirty paki, and if he is going to feed his family with our money, he better be prepared to be assaulted a few times and learn to shut his mouth. The lad is an embarrassment to the Race created by this ideology of multiculturalism and equality. To be scared off by an inferior race, like a paki, in our own home is unacceptable. If we do not wake up, these dirty subhumans will use our chips to eat us.
Jeez lay off the crack 😬

Do you realise how dumb you sound?

The shop worker might be a paki but he's still a better man than the lowlife trying to rob him, I mean the dumb little cunt couldn't even commit a robbery ffs so who's the weak one?

And "our money" he's not feeding his family with our money, he's feeding his family with his own money you on the other hand you are likely feeding your family and your drug habit on our money.....

And he was scared of because he's a weak little bitch like the people you're referring to 😁

Last edited:

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
Jeez lay off the crack 😬

Do you realise how dumb you sound?

The shop worker might be a paki but he's still a better man than the lowlife trying to rob him, I mean the dumb little cunt couldn't even commit a robbery ffs so who's the weak one?

And "our money" he's not feeding his family with our money, he's feeding his family with his own money you on the other hand are likely feeding your family and your drug habit on our money.....

And he was scared of because he's a weak little bitch like the people you're referring to 😁

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟

Hide your chips .
It is happening.
Here and there .

Back