bizarre Robert Wadlow: (was) the tallest man in the world (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Not necessarily. A dwarf doesn't have a dwarf size penis. They are normal size.
I may be totally wrong here and it would be great for Flatustube and Zero to chime in here but I thought dwarfs were of normal torso size but with short arms and legs and a kind of funny shaped head...

Similar to Basset hounds and Dashunds...

to be fair, its the first thought I had. I hope he had a massive cock, so at least he has something going for him.
18" sounds mighty big... hung like a horse really...

new user

Rookie
This is why I said "PROPORTIONAL" !
Proportional to what? The average size male penis is 5.1 inches. The average size penis for a dwarf is 5.1 inches.

A dwarf with a 6” dick would be considered to have worlds largest cock off a dwarf. I’m a call bs on that one. Yes some anomalies would have normal ppl with ultra small dicks as some with overly large. But avg length is proportionate. And being how tall Wadlow was? Impossible for him to only have a 5-6” cock. His was 18.9” which would be proportional
A dwarf with a 6" dick would have a slightly large dick than the average of 5.1 inches. If you would care to search Google you would find out. Jonah Falcon has a 13.5 penis that is 8 inches longer than the average male. A penis is simply a bunch of tissue, and a dwarf's body has no problem growing tissue. This results in a dick that, quite frankly, looks just like any other.

Attachments

• 20240422_222411.jpg
    20240422_222411.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back