Rotten girls, where beauty feeds maggots

SPHINCTERPUNCH

Forum Veteran
To call them Rotten Girls(I wouldn't know)...But I sure as fuck can call them Rotting Girls...Simply b'cuz their "Rotting Girls"
And to think that all they became was a Maggots Clubhouse...Such a shame...
R I P

OP
yuma

yuma

Bad girl
Decomposed Body of a Woman Found in Cambodia

On 29th August 2018 in Prey Veng, the body of a woman was found in a bathroom behind an abandoned house. She wore a white shirt and underwear, dark-blue jeans, a dark bra, a pair of white socks, and high-heel slippers.

The unidentified woman is thought to be 25-30 years old + 5ft5". There's a fracture to the right side of her jaw + she's thought to have been dead for 3-4 weeks.

1.jpg

2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Attachments

OP
yuma

yuma

Bad girl
Police Identify Dead Woman Found in Forest

07/04/2019 11:43 6
The corpse of an unknown woman, found in a forest near the village of Podolino. Photo by the press service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Solnechnogorsk

Not far from Zelenograd, a corpse of a woman of presumably 30 years was discovered.
According to the department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the Solnechnogorsk district, the body of a dead woman was found on June 30 in a forest belt near the village of Podolino. She looks 30 years old, average build, height 169 cm, dark brown hair, missing 5 teeth on the upper jaw on the right, foot length 25 cm. On the abdomen there are stretch marks after childbirth.

Dressed in a black cotton T-shirt with the inscription “Lacoste” (size M), black sports trousers with the inscription “Juicy Couture” at the top of the left leg, slippers 40 size silver, intertwined through the thumb.

IMG-20190630-WA0009.jpg

Maggots covered her cute face.

Attachments

SPHINCTERPUNCH

Forum Veteran
O Hell Ya I'd Eat Dat.
Reminds me of a Serial Killer(Sorry,I dont hv the name 4ya),that would return to the scene of the crime,days after even;And he'd fuck the corpse,boasting about the unique feeling that he would experience whilst cramming the maggot filled abdomen...WHOLLY FUCK DUDE...I'm glad they caught his "Psychotic Ass"...SP