D

depraved

Internet Warrior
Excellent thread!
Good job to DH and others who contributed**

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
excllent thread this was round 2 for the russians.. this school hostage thing was in retalatation for the mass killings of there people which were terrorists.....this also started the second part of mass killings of Chechen's by the russians since this happpned the chechen people have been cut down by about 80%..most either killed in there houses or torchered to death by the kgb..........

Stall01

Collateral tonnage
Great thread. I do not envy those left behind to clean up the mess and count dead children. That attack only changed the russian opinion towards chechen separatists for the worse. But of course the world is not in reality black and white. Everybody ends up suffering when powerful people in castles wants to control any other slab of land, for their own reason.

barbwir3

I'm not going to kill you, I'm going to keep you.
according to sheik obama things like this only happen in american schools so this is obviously fake.

btw DAMN

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Bloody good thread DeathHand i'd heard about this on the news but hearing all the gory details and seeing the pics makes it more real thanks :tu:

Calgacus

It's almost over.
Some more dead hostage takers. Good quality, hopefully new/unseen to most -

4_wm.jpg

13_wm.jpg

25_wm.jpg

24_wm.jpg

26_wm.jpg

34_wm.jpg

36_wm.jpg

51_wm.jpg

52_wm.jpg

64_wm.jpg

69_wm.jpg

68_wm.jpg

81_wm.jpg

9_wm.jpg

14_wm.jpg

110_wm.jpg

103_wm.jpg

104_wm.jpg

A

-Angelique-

Internet Warrior
I didn’t want to create an additional thread when this was in existence. Many of the images below show the rescue and aftermath of those unfortunate children who perished. There maybe a couple of images already posted on here.

1.png

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Back