16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

LadyM

Cake or Death
Found what happened to the little girl from a video on youtube at min 09:04. Her mum, who's visible in these photos died in the fire right after.

Gymnasium Windows

This set shows a small girl, maybe 8-10 years old, who escaped through one of the gym windows.

Set 2.

3a. A boy watches as the girl (bottom right) hoists herself out the window frame.
View attachment 51259

3b. The boy looks out the window after the girl drops to the ground below. Adults can be seen in left portion.
View attachment 51260

3c. The boy is gone from the window. But the girl has landed safely.
View attachment 51261

3d. Closer version of the girl having landed on the ground. People are seen inside the gym.
View attachment 51262

3e. As the girl remains sitting on the ground, an adult female appears to have also jumped out the same window.
View attachment 51263

3f. The adult female is gone, people are still in the gym, and the little girl starts to stand up.
View attachment 51264

3g. The girl begins to walk away. Not known if she survived.
View attachment 51265

Last edited:
This bit has muddled me..........

32. Before the fire: bodies can be seen on the gymnasium floor while an adult female and child lay dead outside.
View attachment 51223
I was wondering the same thing..only one of two possible options..They were killed by Russians or the Terrorists. Sadly, I'm leaning more towards the Russians. (And no, I'm not saying if it was them, it was intentional lol..)

Last edited:
Actually, now that I think of it, I think it was an error by the OP, or whoever he got his info from. I think they might possibly be taking cover..who the fuck knows. Lol.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Last I checked, the Beslan school site remained empty and abandoned.
Just curiosity on my part, what becomes of the bodies of the dead attackers in these situations? Vulture food, cremated, mass grave, fed to hogs ....... ?

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
The Russian forces seem to have botched several of these incidents.
Or it's impossible to handle such situations against these mad terrorists in a more 'civilised' manner.

Very good thread.
I'm thinking that they botched it - completely. No one knew what they were doing because there was no central command and no organization: even the locals were armed and firing at the terrorists. Only in day 3 of the siege did the Russians put together some spec op soldiers to enter the school.

The Russian forces (made up of some local police, some Special forces, some regular military) really frigged it up was when 3, maybe 4, soldiers stationed on a nearby rooftop fired incendiary grenades into the roof of the school's gymnasium, on day 3. That spelled the end for any hostages that were trapped in there as the gym quickly became a raging inferno. The terrorists weren't even in the gym at that point - they had left to fight in the hallways and classrooms.

HG

95T exp
makes you want to be dead...

(sidenote, one or two of the invaders were pretty, imo...)

Rsnmd

Rookie
when there was still Ogrish, I saw a picture of the dead black widows who started all this.

Sandberger

Well Known Member
The Russian forces seem to have botched several of these incidents.
Or it's impossible to handle such situations against these mad terrorists in a more 'civilised' manner.

Very good thread.

It is possible, just Russian forces never care about civilian casualties. 1990`s there was a case with a hijacked plane in Estonia, airport of Tallinn. Russians offered that they can send some special forces to solve situation. But Estonian analytics strongly recommend government not to let Russians deal with it, because otherwise there are later everybody dead, not only terrorists. I red that from memoirs of the head of Estonian Police Special Forces and he knows what he is speaking.

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Just 1 or 2 'bad eggs' that make all muslims look like murdering bastards..

I think this was always going to be a lose lose situation.. guns, suicide bombs rigged to explode if the hostages takers fell.. and a building full of kids

Back