beatings Russian “Sportsmen” beat up bag head beside bog & help him out of window (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Harumph

"What, me worry?"
I hope they aren't booked during this vacation season! That would disappoint the whole family, indeed!

eksy

Reject conformity, embrace cringe.
I'm impressed by durability of that plumbing, I was waiting for water to join the party.

Maybe he wasn't high, but got hit in a head too many times? Or mentally disabled, I've seen those get beaten up just because they're unable to tell what happened or who did it.

Yeah, I don't know much about being high, I can't recognize it, but several times people thought I'm drunk when in reality I had serious hypoglycemia, so I try to look for other explanations.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Lad looked drugged out of his head. I hope they had a good reason for doing that otherwise they are cunts.

PS great title lol.

PPS since when has there been a 30th of February?
I think he only went full retard after that kick to the side of the head , from that point he seemed to have lost some of his functionality.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
A good team to hire for cleaning illegal migrants and squatters house in Europe, they surely will do a much better job than those lazy corrupted politician !

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
I'm impressed by durability of that plumbing, I was waiting for water to join the party.

Maybe he wasn't high, but got hit in a head too many times? Or mentally disabled, I've seen those get beaten up just because they're unable to tell what happened or who did it.

Yeah, I don't know much about being high, I can't recognize it, but several times people thought I'm drunk when in reality I had serious hypoglycemia, so I try to look for other explanations.
I'm sure the water was turned off. If not the pipes are frozen since it's an abandoned building.

Back