Russian boy, 15 beheads himself with chainsaw after losing computer game (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Chromaky

Lurker
Boy, 15, beheaded himself with chainsaw after losing computer game: reports

Russian police are investigating claims a boy beheaded himself with a chainsaw after losing at a computer game.

According to reports Pavel Mateev, 15, went into his yard Monday morning before he “switched on a chainsaw and sawed off his own head.”

Russian media cited local sources saying that he was addicted to a computer game that his single mother had bought for him.

State owned Russian television channel NTV reported: “A teenager from Tomsk region committed suicide after he lost a computer game.”

It is unclear what computer game he was playing, but a female source said Pavel spent hours at his computer and that his “nerves gave in after a game”.

The local office of the Russian Investigative Committee gave no further details on Pavel’s case except to confirm a criminal case had been opened into incitement to suicide.

Russia has seen several so-called "death groups" allegedly incite children and teenagers to take their own lives whilst playing online games.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
That’s fucked up no kills thereself over stupid game there has to be deeper reasons for him to kill himself.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
I could see a person taking a chainsaw and cutting their carotid artery and bleeding out...I could see the chainsaw bouncing off....but how do you completely sever your own head with a chainsaw?

Burnt Öfferings

daddy clothes
I could see a person taking a chainsaw and cutting their carotid artery and bleeding out...I could see the chainsaw bouncing off....but how do you completely sever your own head with a chainsaw?

Probably had the saw clamped in a vice and leaned over the blade, that's all I can figure.

That's a lot of self-hatred to kill yourself like that, though. :eek:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
credit where credit is due, cutting your own head off with a chainsaw

fc538ba93e88b64a98b32517e462a1d0--reward-stickers-sticker-chart.jpg

Back