Russian Mom Cooks Kid & Eats Him

b2ux

Banned
Russian Mom Cooks Kid & Eats Him

by SenorBabyMan Posted March 27, 2009

A Russian mom chopped her friend into pieces, cooked him, and ate him. The mother did all of this in front of his son. Officer Oleg Lobach said Olesya calmly told cops: “I took the axe and hit her a number of times on her head. “Then I cut off her ears, gouged out one eye, cut off an arm and a hand. I then cooked the parts in the oven. ”Another friend, who is being treated as a witness, claims that she was forced to eat the flesh. The child has been taken away from her mother and put in a safe home. Locals at Irkutsk, in Siberia, Russia, found Tatiana’s legs in a rubbish bin. The cannibal mom will be serving 15 years in prison.
strange one huh not much on it just came across this while surfing.....

Charbaby

Aggressively passive amd recklessly impulsive....
I thought the headline read "Mom cooks and eats kid" ? Lol... She just ate some dude IN FRONT of HIS kid.. Kinda takes away from the shock value =( Now its just a simple ol cannibal story....Sigh....
And that kid knows he wanted to try that shit.... He knows he was curious lol... All them times dad done pissed him off or wouldn't let him do this or do that.... Bet he was thinkin "Now what,bitch!! Ha!!"

Charbaby

Goddamn that comment fuckin reposted like 15 TIMES and I had to just sit here and delete each one from my fuckin phone =((... That was a tad inconveinent.... AS FUCK....
Anywho,nice post,sorry for the cluster fuck of repeated comments =)

Apparently folks taste good over there's!! =)
Maybe we should try some deep-fried Russian with a bottle of red wine. Then again, maybe we shouldn't. Seriously though, do they do it because food is scarce there or something? It seems like every cannibal story I see is from Russia. Crazy Russkis!

Charbaby

Maybe we should try some deep-fried Russian with a bottle of red wine. Then again, maybe we shouldn't. Seriously though, do they do it because food is scarce there or something? It seems like every cannibal story I see is from Russia. Crazy Russkis!
Look at chics chubby cheeks,she ain't starvin lol..
And ew,I hate red wine... Now,russian kabobs and a Bud Light...... Hells yeah!!