Russian Serial Killer now most prolific in Russia History (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
Former Police Officer Mikhail Popkov who is serving a life sentence in a penal colony after being found guilty of 56 murders on Monday - in addition to the 22 he was already serving time for.

Of the 77 victims there were only two survivors.
One victim said what she recalled was him 'repeatedly banging my head against a tree.' It seemed 'to go on for an eternity',
He removed her clothes left her “totally naked”, she said, adding that she wept during the assault.

'I was shaking .... he wanted to rape me. He was mute - he didn’t respond to anything. He said nothing.'

After escaping, being found, bashed and left for dead
She now lives medicated to the eyeballs.
But when this happens then it's no suprise...

'The next I knew, I woke up in a morgue,' she said. 'I felt so cold. I woke up, sat down, and spotted a label on the toe of a corpse next to me.

'I whispered "Oh mother!" and felt faint again. I woke up in a hospital later.'

He rational was... he targeted "immoral woman" after thinking his wife was having an affair...she wasn't.

Link to article videos etc
Survivor of Russia's worst ever serial killer woke in a MORGUE after attack | Daily Mail Online

Attachments

• Serial killer Popkov.jpg
    Serial killer Popkov.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 253
  • Serial Killer Survivor.jpg
    Serial Killer Survivor.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 264

cadaver1

Chug on some dingus...
I saw a brief bit of this on the news last night. I don't really believe much if what the media has to say. Though i wouldn't be surprised if he did admit to all those unsolved murders considering he will never see the outside world again.

ScHoLaR oF SMuT

Forum Veteran
77 victims- i'm surprised he didnt kill more what with all the abandoned children selling themselves because whoring moms deserted them.

Reactions: McM

Jazzyjimmy1414

xxx666xxx
Very strange. Russia usually executes people for much less than this asshole. The verdict comes down, the condemned is taken away and executed post haste.

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
This user was banned
I saw a brief bit of this on the news last night. I don't really believe much if what the media has to say. Though i wouldn't be surprised if he did admit to all those unsolved murders considering he will never see the outside world again.

Do you have to respond in that color? It's a bit much on the eyes.

Back