Russian soldier with tunnel vision pays ultimate price while rushing Ukrainian trench. Gets smoked by the Predator. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FlatLiner21

Lurker
Imagine being so good at aiming that you can film it too.
LOL it's called a body cam, probably a gopro

The music takes away from this video. The mans breathing was incredible.
I tried to but it said the file was too big

Russian soldier gets smoked by the Predator

I posted the entire video

This is the soldier called The Predator One badass motherfucker right here.

The music takes away from this video. The mans breathing was incredible.
Predator uploaded this video himself. I didn't add it.

Attachments

• dead russian.mp4
    39.1 MB
  • predator 1.jpg
    predator 1.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 903
  • predator 2.jpg
    predator 2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 870
Last edited:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Post the full video bro that dudes movements were epic he’s fighting with two different style of rocket launchers an RPD, Ak-47 and some American AR variant

That video of predator is one of the most savage videos I’ve ever seen of one man with a mini arsenal and major balls
Yeah, I thought for a moment must be a video game, like the Ghost of Kyiv was.

Rammstein
Yeah, great band. Them and Die Toten Hosen are the two greatest bands to come out of Germany.

Last edited:

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Are you suggesting a live fire special operation in which Ukrainians agreed to be killed as part of some propaganda campaign? Wow dude
No worries. This is the fag that calls the Ukrainians "Nazis" on the one hand, then call them "Jookraine" on the other. Dude can't make up his mind what bit of dumbfuck propaganda he wants to use, so he winds up being inconsistent as fuck.

Let’s not forget how badass that fat old Uki dude was reloading all those different weapons under extreme stress at his age. WOW
Oh! THATS what that guy was doing, who I thought was cowering under there!

Eck

Rookie
Yeah.. wouldn't surprise me one bit if this was all staged and fake ass propaganda from jookraine...... never underestimate their ability to lie and deceive.... it's in their nature
Like the chechen tik tok brigade ya faggot... Away n sook farts oot putins erse ya teabag 🤣... SLAVA UKRAINE n Victory to the west 💪🏼🇬🇧

Back