War Russian Soldiers KIA Near Siversk (Jan 2023) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
During battle with Ukrainian forces near the frontline in Siversk in Jan. 2023, these Russian soldiers were put out of commission in a trenched tree grove.

Siversk has been seeing battles since July 3, 2022 with Russians advancing to take the city, which is in the Bakhmut Raion of Donetsk Oblast. They succeeded in doing almost 2 weeks later before Ukrainian forces reclaimed it. Battles for the area were renewed as Russia pushed closer to Bakhmut, where their success seems to have stalled.

KIA Russian soldiers near Siversk, Donetsk region January 28, 2023 - DH 1.jpg

KIA Russian soldiers near Siversk, Donetsk region January 28, 2023 - DH 2.jpg

KIA Russian soldiers near Siversk, Donetsk region January 28, 2023 - DH 3.jpg

KIA Russian soldiers near Siversk, Donetsk region January 28, 2023 - DH 4.jpg

KIA Russian soldiers near Siversk, Donetsk region January 28, 2023 - DH 5.jpg

God'sMan

Well Known Member
Petrov Petrov how does your garden grow?
"With dead Russians. Chechen's graves dug in, and money from NATO. With mortar shells, howitzer rounds, and tactical drones, killing the soldiers in places where no man should go. A sprinkle of hell fire from the sky, keeps the soil wet not dry, with nutritious blood, saturating those roots below. That is how this Ukrainian Garden Grows"

Necroplant

Female Butt Inspector
There are people I know who proudly state out-loud they don't give a fuck about this conflict. Well they are lucky to reside within their borders at this time. I saw a video of a teenager who chose to hang himself rather than be conscripted to go die in the trenches.

They are fighting Putin for us, even involuntarily and begrudgingly. It's such a shitty situation compared to our first-world recession problems, so I do like to spare them a daily thought at least.

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
Ukraine's special forces kill Russians in close-quarters trench fighting

AfterMath

Back