Santa fe high school shooting: 10 killed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
There,s some great galleries and restaurants in sfay

They should teach the kids how to best identify the problem behavior and head off bullshit before little fucknut explodes. :StayPuft:

mrln

silent ghost
that makes 35 people this year that were killed during a school shooting. it was said the shooter was going to commit suicide after he was finished doing his killing spree. yet he surrenders. total pussy move. he will be behind bars forever.

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
Waiting to see how long until david pigg uses this to attack my 2A
images.png

gandog56

Well Known Member
I just don't get this crap. I came from a bad neighborhood growing up. But NOBODY was shooting up schools when I was growing up. I blame it on parents no longer giving corporal punishment to the kids any more. I mean sending them to their room for "time-out'" is no punishment, when there is x-boxes, or cellphones to play with. Kids get no real sense of right or wrong any more. I mean when the consequences of doing wrong was immediate lasting pain to the posterior, you learned quick it was better to think things out first. That doing the right thing could save you a lot of pain.

mrln

silent ghost
he didn't use an assault rifle. he used a shotgun and a .38 revolver.
correct but i think the person was referring that most school shootings were with assault rifles. and the ban on them as with school exits. not that this kid used an assault rifle. he also had explosives planted around the school. the meme didn't mention that either.... see where I'm going? lol, but its all good...

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
Another liberal garbage rant. Why don't we ban explosive devices too? Oh wait... I say come and take it, democrats! I'm willing to die defending my 2A. Are you willing to die taking it from me?
58607a3da939a65e2e3d66b28e4a5ef1.png

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I blame society

Someone in these cracker ass kid,s lives must see them losing jt.

Also, invest in mini kevlar vests for chirruns

Reactions: McM
Back