Satan At The Wailing Wall

groovysherrie

Morbidly Curious
I believe that organized religion is a tool to separate us from our money and to divide us as people, not to bring us together. Like the Dr. Seuss story "The Sneetches", "...until the Plain nor the Star-bellies knew whether this one was that one...or that one was this one...or which one was what one...or what one was who", we should not be divided by what church we go to or whether we go to church at all. I truly believe that religion is the work of the devil, if the devil even exists at all.

groovysherrie

Morbidly Curious
I am Agnostic, and don't know whether God exists. But, if God does exist, a person will be judged by their good works, not by which church they do or don't go to. Shun me if you like, but that just proves my point...religion is a tool used to separate.

Just Flesh

Carry a knife? Yes, they never run out of ammo.
I am Agnostic, and don't know whether God exists. But, if God does exist, a person will be judged by their good works, not by which church they do or don't go to. Shun me if you like, but that just proves my point...religion is a tool used to separate.
We have the same mind set, but I'm not sure they use religion as a separating tool. But who truly knows. :shrug:

So.. The idea of this is that. Jews air-hump or try to fuck a wall of shady origins? And something about politics and religion? :cgas: Sounds fun.